First grow

Adiction

Hey can anyone guess my yield, I know there's alot of variables I just want to know a knowledgeable estimation. my baby is bagseed in 4 gallon of soil been feeding all organics including dark energy using open window right next to grow closet for ventilation using lst and super cropping methods, I'm using 3 to 5 hours of sunlight and the rest under a 14k 250 watt mh, I'm feeding orange and banana peels for flowering. Its been in veged for 6 weeks but didn't start to flower for 3 weeks till I fixed my light leaks. anymore variables just let me know.
heres my baby after a week since first signs of pistols.
IMG_20131122_1658271.jpg
IMG_20131122_1657311.jpg
IMG_20131122_1658031.jpg

It's probably impossible to make an accurate guess at this point. There are too many variables and we can't even see the entire plant.

It's just a shot in the dark but I'm going with 37 grams dried.

Just ease remember this is truly just a shot in the dark. It's almost impossible to judge yield strictly from pics. Hope you get more than what I have guessed ;) :)

I have to admit this is the first time I have seen pot "in" a pot before. Haha, just pulling your chain. One last question, How tall is your plant from top of medium to top of plant?

Back
Top Bottom