Ever seen a White Bud?

Urdedpal

This Ice. Kinda weird.Just started its 4th week of flower.What do you think?
DSC00057_288824.JPG

DSC00061_646761.JPG

DSC00062_552713.JPG

DSC00063_721434.JPG

DSC00066_776066.JPG

DSC00067_575580.JPG

Damn that looks good. Man I wanna see that when its done flowering. Your gonna have some nice buds.

Ice you say??? my friend in cleveland had a strain called "Ice Princess" that looked EXACTLY the same...

It's kind of peculiar because the pistils are just so vibrantly white!. I'm guessing its genetics, but it could be spidermites though. on another note, what kind of nutrients are you using?

it looks good as fuck, i have heard of the strand ice before it is suppost to be extremely good so im looking forward to your finnished product

She's clean of all pest, no spidermites or even fungus gnats, yes it is a genetic white strain, the nutes are general hydroponics tripack,boosters are floraliscious bloom, dark energy, and hygrozyme. Ph stays between 5.5 and 6.3. ppm is between 1000 and 1100 which started on saturday night. ppm was at 900 to 960. The extra white is because of the 1000w hps with a cool air deflector with a vortex fan and can 33 charcoal filter. It is called sunbleaching and you can only do it with a powerful HID with a cool air deflector. I keep the light about ten to 12 inches away which is why you see so much bud at such a young and tender age. The white widow is doing it too but is not as big of a yeilder as Ice. Both strains are by Nirvana and they are very healthy with thick branches and lots of colas and nodes. I am very happy with my partners grow, I gave him the seeds and started the setup with him. Since I am not growing myself I let him borrow some of my equipment and set the timers and do the weekly waterchange. His job is to top off the resevoir everynight and yes I harass him about it all the time. I check on them twice a week. We are doing a fifty fifty split with the end product.Any questions?

The reason I posted this is two fold.
One: Did not see this in the archives and nobody ever talks about the white strains and how you can manipulate them.
Two: to let people know that I grow small but I grow well.
One day I will start and finish a grow journal telling all exactly what I do including the mundane things like the actual ph day to day and feeding times for how long and just about everything else. Maybe towards the end of the new year. I do hope people like the white bud cause it was what I was after.

U

Nah, it looks horrible, better send it to me, Ill take care of her.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Just joking, looks great man.:allgood:

that shit is damn crazy, you could sell that shit for a fortune. I wonder if it tastes any different. hey you haveto teach me how to do that man, all the specifics, i wanna do that when i grow in a couple of months

Wow! Those plants look so pretty! Good job! The first thing that popped into my head when I saw the pics was "Damn, looks like it's throwing up a puppy!" But I'm wierd, so don't mind me! LOL

HHW

Back
Top Bottom