Ever seen a White Bud?

I love it!!!

I've never seen anything like it.... it's just this big massive mountain of happy place!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

i love it looks amazin.

Does the bud stay white when its harvested and dried? That would be so weird (and awesome) to spark up a bowl full of white bud.

what do u mean? the plant are still growing and still has another month to go... why would he cut the leaves off?

That's like totally sick U. I love it. It's so beautifill. Those leaves look half dead, but if you say they're not, I believe you. Are the flowers getting bleached too? What collor are the lower buds?
Vin

Urdedpal
The plants look really sweet is the strain from Gypsy Nirvana he has too it yield's very well and the bud look sweet please keep up the good work....
If people would link me threads, I will be more then happy to stop in and look around and talk its so hard for me to find stuff and I am so busy all the time but when I do have time to look around I don't know where to start there is so many threads its really hard, I only get a few hours and I try to do 4 web's, so I don't have much time so any help would be really nice like links to threads Thank you all and Urdedpal keep up the really good work you will be reworded in the end with some tasty smoke...

MV...

I think my buds look pretty original, Anybody else seen buds so white before?
Please let me know cause I have not been able to find any.

I have seen bud that white before, I beleive the strain was called ice..:hmmmm: ...:hmmmm: Not sure tho.

Urdedpal said:
I think my buds look pretty original, Anybody else seen buds so white before?
Please let me know cause I have not been able to find any.

way back when i had some really goof friends that grew AK 47 and white widow almost exclusively and i remember seeing their plants seriously as white as that. i cant remember too well which of the strains i remember seeing most but they were white like that.

I've never seen anything like that.

A very long time ago I had what was called "albino NY Diesel". It was very light color and very covered in crystals. However, it wasn't as white as that. That is just CRAZYYY

since this is a picture thread
DSC00088.JPG

DSC00087.JPG

DSC00086.JPG

DSC00085_200531.JPG

DSC00084_424486.JPG

Back
Top Bottom