some more. This is my favorate ice bud
DSC00081.JPG

DSC00080.JPG

DSC00078.JPG

This is a white widow
DSC00077.JPG

favorate widow bud
DSC00076.JPG

Yes i have seen white bud, grew a few before myself but i dont know what strain they were.Those are nice pics,Be sure to post some more before you harvest.:allgood:

Is it a well kept secret or can you share with us how exactly you are doing this Urdedpal? I understand we all have our secret tips and tricks, well not me because I did it all my-self with help from people on the sight. Looks awsome man.

brett2themax said:
Is it a well kept secret or can you share with us how exactly you are doing this Urdedpal? I understand we all have our secret tips and tricks, well not me because I did it all my-self with help from people on the sight. Looks awsome man.
I bleached the tops with light and thats it

Yeah, I ended up talking to NDW4M about it, I figured you did something crazy. How much light do you put on it? and what kind of light?

urdedpal those look amazing, honestly you are going to really enjoy that when its done, please keep us updated

Ever think about when them plants are ready to harvest picking the main buds off and then transplanting them outside and seeing what color the flowers are when they bud the second time?:hmmmm: :peace:Just an idea.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom