Ever seen a White Bud?

I might not be able to produce more pics. My camera is not working correctly and will not take pics. I am sorry but I might not be able to get another camera cause I have been spending a lot of money lately and the play money is long gone.I think this thread was just about dead anyways and its not a grow journal, just a couple pics.

Sorry
U

DSC00036_2021752.JPG

Just as potent as the regular buds and no they were the biggest colas.
It does stunt growth and is a waste of light but it was fun and pretty original.

Beautiful I've never seen anything like that before. Again nice grow man :allgood:

Wow, amazing looking plants. I wanna see some cured shots of the white bud.

Ever think about when them plants are ready to harvest picking the main buds off and then transplanting them outside and seeing what color the flowers are when they bud the second time?:hmmmm: :peace:Just an idea.:smokin:

huh?

the white is the plant being bleached by the lights basically. makes the buds very appealing but not much potency difference. nice buds though man.

The Reanon It Is White Is How Close Ur Light Is It Is Almost Like A Sunburn U Can Do It With Any Strain But It Can Also Damage Ur Plant That Close Be Careful It Looks Great '

Back
Top Bottom