Ever seen a White Bud?

^^ I thought it looked like mould too, when I first saw it.
It's just impossibly white and fuzzy!

I have dreams about it :kiss:

Thats lookin pretty sweet, love the look of the leaves and all those white hairs...fuckin sick.

keep the good times rolling!

sonofabitch! DAMN! *wipes mouth* where did you get those seeds from? i LOVE the way that those look and im sure that this is gonna be some fire. is that like a cross strain or what? oh and you mentioned that you can manipulate these kind of plants. what did you mean by that? thanks

here are some more pics I took today.hope you like it.
DSC0000412.JPG

DSC00005.JPG

DSC00006.JPG

DSC00008.JPG

urdedpal that is truly bueatiful.....your grow looks to be going extremely well and im sure the end result will be fucking awsome

i love the white on cream colors you get, and those non beached buds lower on the plant look quite tastey as well

oh and wash your damn hands

dude, that is thee most amazing thing i have ever seen!!!

I officially prononce your plant albino. It is pretty rare, so congrats. Happens when the clorophil gets fucked up some how. I cant remember tho. Try to reveg and take some cuttings. Preserve the albino. Looks awesome.

Damn dude, it looks crazy. Keep yup the nice work
Those leaves look might white-ish/yellow-ish too, looks kinda wierd.. You sure they are healty, lol

The upper leaves around the white don't like the bleaching but I really don't smoke leaves. You can really tell the difference between The Ice and the White widow.The widow has a super strong sour citrus skunky smell and the Ice smells unique can't really find the words but not as strong as the widow.

Last week I took a small sample of the white widow cause I have always wanted to try this strain. I believe I had it once but now I know I have had it.
I tried some today with the PHX and the bong really made the smoke smooth.
Great taste too. Would describe more but I was already fucked up before I toked the widow.

Well I did something That I shouldn't do. I cut a premature bud stick off the smallest plant. It had a little damage anyways from the fan. I ran out of weed and only had hash and kif left. Ever since I ate that firecracker I haven't been using the hash that often and I didn't want to buy some herb.
It weight 2 and 1/2 ounce but is still very wet. Harvest the stick last night. Pic is from today.I feft the white buds alone.
ice1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom