Expected yield?

BigBudLilBud

Hi all, I know you cannot really be sure on final yield but could any more experienced growers maybe take a look at my pics and give a conservative estimate? Its my first proper grow outside of a wardrobe and cannot wait.

They have 5 weeks to go until they reach the 9 week flower mark. 250W duel hps and 4 cfls. Fingers crossed.

500g bruv!! only kidding...my guesstimate would be up to 1oz per plant, hows that for ye?? if you get 0.5g per watt then you're doing well, so in your case thats 4.5oz. But it all depends on your veg time, strain, level of care etc but you should aim for 0.5g to 1g max per watt. Hope that helps. Good luck

500g fingers crossed on that one hehe. The strains are 5 THC Bomb and 1 White widow with about 40 days of veg and topped twice. Usually in my wardrobe I get around an oz per plant with afghan kush strains but only had the space for 2 plants so had to keep buying of others but hoping this time to atleast be able to smoke an oz a month so I don't have to outsource and maybe have a bit of change. Just gotta be self sufficient, oneday soon hopefully :)

Sup man nice plants! Are you running nutes? Add 2-3 tbsp unsulphured molasses per gallon of water on your water only days. It'll fatten up those buds! I'd say you're looking at close to 4 ounces if they get fat.

Hi, yeh I am adding some nutes every other week, think they got 1 more feed to go depending on harvest time etc. They seem to be getting a little fatter every day. Cant stop peeking in the tent atm :Namaste:

mate thats how i was , never stopped looking at my girls , then i said they are not growing lol ... but when you look back on your journal they are growing lovely , molasses is good as said above , , 10 ml per gallon ,

10 ml seems conservative but I assume it's like nutes, start light and work up to bigger doses. Does adding molasses in veg aid the plant? I know it helps in flower but unsure for veg. Can too much molasses have a negative effect? Hope you can share some knowledge with me! :peacetwo:

Just a quick update, I know its not a journal but at the end of the grow I got 4oz of bud and nearly an oz of leaves which kept me happy until the drying finished. all gone now though, vaped an oz a week, I need to learn some self control.

Lessons learnt Im now starting a sog grow and a secret outdoor greenhouse grow, my lungs need a factory. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom