Yields from a 6L AirPot

buckyohare

Would just like to know what yields people have experienced in 6L air pots?

Pure power plant
Vegged for 16 days 17 inches tall
Grow method- Perpetual See of Green
soil grown
600w hps

Ive got 2.5 weeks left to go on my pure power plants and they just stopped growing about a week ago.

Ive grown these before and got a good result from 16L Air pots, 3.5oz off a 2ft tall plant, they got cross pollinated by some genetically fucked master kush started to hermi and had to be harvested a week early. Did not grow at all for the last like 2 weeks for that reason. Can i expect anything like that result from such a small pot? and also does this strain grow much in the last two weeks?

I'm not an experienced grower and any info from pro's or anyone who have grown this strain would be helpful.
Cant seem to upload pics

Re: Yields from a 6L Air pot.

rsz_20120829_205827.jpg

Cool, got some nice big buds there. So it is possible.

What strain is that mate and how long till she comes down? Looks soon.
Did it grow much in the last couple of weeks?
And if you could let us know what the root system is like when you do cut her i would appreciate it, root bound or not.

Sorry for all the questions.
Cheers

Cool, got some nice big buds there. So it is possible.

Got lucky on this one ! averaged 41g to 47g dry weight per plant.

What strain is that mate and how long till she comes down? Looks soon.

Blue Mystic by Nirvana & has been chopped 'n' presently being smoked (last grow):thumb:

Did it grow much in the last couple of weeks?

Well not in height or any thing like that, but bud density increased to the point of bending branchs slightly.

And if you could let us know what the root system is like when you do cut her i would appreciate it, root bound or not.

The photos are not from the last grow but from my very first grow of bubblelicious several months ago... tho

001753.JPG

002783.JPG

2nd to last grow - Bubblelicious by Nirvana in 6 litre air pots average yield of 20g to 25g dry weight per plant, had a tad bit of nitrogen toxicity tho but a very long cure sorted that out taste wise.

004817.JPG

003882.JPG

002939.JPG

001911.JPG

Present grow end of 5th week of flowering 6 litre air pots - Blue Mystic, its maturing faster than last grow and expected to harvest around the 7th week & may lower yield ?

003959.JPG

0021023.JPG

001996.JPG

That's just what i wanted to see, doesn't look root bound at all.
The reason i say this is because someone on another forum said i could never expect 2oz from a plant in a 6l pot. Cheers

Your next grow looks sweet.

All of the above was under a 400w dual spectrum hps (growlux)

Even tho i veg under a 125w 6400k cfl intill plant is 18 to 20 inchs tall before entering flowering, none of these plants have grown much over 2 foot tall once in flower !

LST - low stress straining helps a little :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom