Expert help needed

windragon

half way into my second week of flower and i have started to notice redish fan leaf stems. not everywhere but on some. am growing using DWC and gen hydro nutes, flora series. there is only one plant that i mainlined to this big ass bush. its drinking about 1gal of fluids a day at this point and is in a 5gal res. any ideas and or comments would be great as this is my first serious hydro grow.

WP_20141209_002.jpg
WP_20141209_003.jpg
WP_20141209_004.jpg
WP_20141209_005.jpg

:Namaste:

It's been awhile since I have not been soil. But I think your either dealing with a genetic issue. Or its a cold room what's your max low temp. Also I have a strain Dj short f13 that does that no matter conditions.

I wouldn't stress think your a ok brother. If things deteriorate pm me or if you can't post here or my garden and I'll walk you through any nutrient deficiency or general growing problem you may have. I think you will be fine.

in soil vinegar is ok but in water growing it can be terrible,its tends to grow -something called --scoby and mother of vinegar Google them and look at the pictures,nasty slimy bastards

Stay around 34 percent. With lights on.

That's to low. I'd highly recommend keeping your relative humidity at 55% during lights on and off. Humidity going that low doesn't help. The ideal range for most hybrid Strains is 50-60% rh and temp at 75f. If you can feel a hot spot above your colas on your hand lights are either to close or super lumens on your ballast if you have that option may be on. I think those plants all have had too many temp and humidity swings, over fed and just bad luck. Flush like previous poster stated and move on to next crop. Don't feed as heavy and get your climate under control

That's to low. I'd highly recommend keeping your relative humidity at 55% during lights on and off. Humidity going that low doesn't help. The ideal range for most hybrid Strains is 50-60% rh and temp at 75f. If you can feel a hot spot above your colas on your hand lights are either to close or super lumens on your ballast if you have that option may be on. I think those plants all have had too many temp and humidity swings, over fed and just bad luck. Flush like previous poster stated and move on to next crop. Don't feed as heavy and get your climate under control

vinegar thing was a different poster. i was reading post and don't know why i put 38. was a bit late and i was a bit lifted. my humidity ranges threw out day from 52-58 percent. and temps range from 72-78. according to my digital temp reader inside grow area. it save daily high and low for temp and humidity. so i have been writing it down and keeping track. no vinegar on this baby :)

Back
Top Bottom