Extraction flow question

As long as your not burning your girls checking ppm every day isn't necessary especially if your on a schedule. Ph on the other hand requires constant monitoring. Must be kept as close to 5.8 as possible. If you have the meter it might be beneficial to monitor your mix (ppm)every day and log it. That way if you have a problem you can tell where things went wrong.
There is no need to monitor your runoff constantly. Your girls will uptake what they can and leave the rest. Ive been in coco for years and have never measured my run off water.
OK, thank you for all the advice, but in any case you advise me to water them every day until the water breaks? And not once a week like I do until today

OK, thank you for all the advice, but in any case you advise me to water them every day until the water breaks? And not once a week like I do until today
Correct coco perlite mix must be kept wet 24/7, with nutrients. Watering until you get a runoff is best case scenario. Otherwise you will get a mineral buildup in the root zone causing you to get a deficiency and growth issues.

Keep posting pics and growing updates and ill stick with you along with others for assistance. Either start in grow journals in progress and tag me @Bill284
And ill join in, or hit report button and ask moderators to move this for you.

Correct coco perlite mix must be kept wet 24/7, with nutrients. Watering until you get a runoff is best case scenario. Otherwise you will get a mineral buildup in the root zone causing you to get a deficiency and growth issues.
Even with organic fertilizer the runoff must be done? Because I heard that if I use organic fertilizer the runoff is not mandatory

Even with organic fertilizer the runoff must be done? Because I heard that if I use organic fertilizer the runoff is not mandatory
I'm sorry my friend but I can't guarantee that. Have you read any journals of people doing things that way? I know that with runoff I don't get issues and can confidentiality recommend doing it. I use gh trio, so that's what I do.

I'm sorry my friend but I can't guarantee that. Have you read any journals of people doing things that way? I know that with runoff I don't get issues and can confidentiality recommend doing it. I use gh trio, so that's what I do.
OK anyway thank you for everything and I will follow your advice Thank you again and see you very soon

OK anyway thank you for everything and I will follow your advice Thank you again and see you very soon
Post pics with updates and ill try and help if needed.

Back
Top Bottom