Extreme overwatering - Help me save my garden?

nigrow

forst grow, 3 auto strains 45days old growing in soil under 400w CFLs + 6h of sunlight outdoor 2 in 5gal pots and the transplanted one in 3gal), RH 50%-75%, temps indoor 80f-92f, outdoor 95f-105f (big fan blowing outdoor), they were doing great till got too low ph (5.2) that leaded to nutes burn that leaded to a flush (ph 6.7) which leaded to nitrogen def at day 15 of flowering which made me feed every other day only twice and very lightly which finally ended now in a destrutive over watering, i didn't water since 6 days, what should i expet? the leaves to perk up before rewatering? new growth (all affected leaves f@#?ed up) ? will they recover?
i used to put a big fan blowing on them 24/24 two days ago and transplanted the budding one as a last shot in a dry soil without taking off much soil off the bittom or harming the roots ( the bottom of the soil seemed a bit moist and kinda dense roots were white and far from filling the space, no signs of root rot) when tops of the buds started drooping, i taught the only thing i would never do is over watering and here i am, didn't expect it to be so destructive ! i'm just so disguisted

XMDzNIE1.jpg
w1TEAC71.jpg
8HzAzHN1.jpg
w1do05x1.jpg

then it f..... up

4cvBwkH.jpg
7UOQ4z6.jpg
kui5BJj.jpg
cxe45T7.jpg
esMLEr1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom