Failing Project: Please Help!

Do you usually use organics in coco mate? Not something I've seen done very often. Coco wants a ph of 5.8-6.3 roughly and I believe organic nutes work better at around ph7 so could be something to do with that. There's a certain sort of enzyme your meant to use for organics in coco too. Can't remember it's name but it helps break down the nutes as they're otherwise not very absorbable.

Your space seems not big, and the light seems can cover at least a 3x3 area. so might be powerful to your young babies. Maybe hanging them higher? and also is there anyway to use less wattage like switches? So that can be helpful during veg stage;
When use led grow lights, plants needs more cal and mag as well, keep that in mind, many problem are caused from lacking cal and mag as well. Hope this could be helpful. :Namaste:

Your space seems not big, and the light seems can cover at least a 3x3 area. so might be powerful to your young babies. Maybe hanging them higher? and also is there anyway to use less wattage like switches? So that can be helpful during veg stage;
When use led grow lights, plants needs more cal and mag as well, keep that in mind, many problem are caused from lacking cal and mag as well. Hope this could be helpful. :Namaste:
SARAH!!!! HOW ARE YOU DOING !!!
You know me by a different name but you helped me out on my first grow, nearly 3 years ago after I got ripped off by a dodgy Englishman with a very reputable company who sold me a fake mars (1) 600.
Hope your doing well chica x

Hi Barney, sorry I forget might be too long, but I am so glad I could be helpful. :) We are doing good here, I hope you are also doing fine . :goof:
SARAH!!!! HOW ARE YOU DOING !!!
You know me by a different name but you helped me out on my first grow, nearly 3 years ago after I got ripped off by a dodgy Englishman with a very reputable company who sold me a fake mars (1) 600.
Hope your doing well chica x

Back
Top Bottom