Is it possible to dim Mars-Hydro Epistar 160

Campforever

420 Member
My plants are getting light burn (leaf strait up, then yellowing and dying off) at 25" with the Epistar160 (I have 3 Epistar 160). In my bloom tent toward the end of the cycle my plants are bleaching out as well and the light is still at 25". I have had to raise my light to 28" to 30" in the bloom cycle to keep from bleaching my plants out...

My Question Is: Is it possible to put a dimmer on a Mars-Hydro Epistar 160? Does the driver allow it to be dimmed?

My plants are getting light burn (leaf strait up, then yellowing and dying off) at 25" with the Epistar160 (I have 3 Epistar 160). In my bloom tent toward the end of the cycle my plants are bleaching out as well and the light is still at 25". I have had to raise my light to 28" to 30" in the bloom cycle to keep from bleaching my plants out...

My Question Is: Is it possible to put a dimmer on a Mars-Hydro Epistar 160? Does the driver allow it to be dimmed?

I am sorry our lights can not be used with a dimmer. Could you share your plants pictures with us?

Back
Top Bottom