Fall Temperature Harvest

77Camaro

So, unfortunately, it looks like we will be averaging 6c- 10c day temps and -1 - 6c night time temps. We have only had 1 frost. So a couple of my girls have only cloudy trics no to little amber. I was hoping to get another couple of weeks outside for a good finish but I am afraid of mold setting in with the cold and rain.

The age-old question yank or leave...with these temps am I done?

Can you cover them at night with clear plastic or clear/white garbage bag?
Probably not since the one in the yard is probably about 6ft the other ones I could but they are planted about 3 corn fields over.

we must all live in the same lat, or have the same attitude at least,,

debating the same here, but have a nice stretch of warmer weather hitting now and plant is actually growing new flowers after stopping near a month ago,, three weeks maybe

but the colours?? oh my,,

P1170341.JPG

P1170338 (2).JPG

georgeous,, indeed

cheers

Oh that natural sunlight to bring out some great colors. Very nice.

Id harvest them. I did do the cover my plants with white trash bags thing a few years ago. For a cold snap. Was told by my wife that they looked like ghosts in the yard. :)

Casper the friendly bud.

It worked i guess. The problem was the condensation that built over night. I don't think it's worth it personally and I wouldn't do it again.

Enjoy the hard work and harvest!

Thanks, folks! I decided to chop chop...I didn't want mildew with wet cold weather lately

heya friends,,

good harvests to all,,

not for me yet tho,, not quite,, did give er a trim tho,,

P1170351.JPG

it is warmish here for a few more days,, one tiny frost bite,, but now is growing new buds and i am thinking ripening up a bit

the cold snap a month or so ago stopped growth dead in its tracks,, but ripening caries on i figure

this purple plant has given me a messa pleasure, indeed,, bud will not be great at all, but fun was had by all

i make this ice hash,, involves water and ice and dried bud,, shaking, straining, drying,, then, finally, smoking

so i mix the dried up bud in ice and water and shake,, loosens the trichomes,, and if you use purple buds,, one might just get purple water as well,, haha

groovy as heck,,,harvest soonish,, cheers fer now,

:volcano-smiley:

heya friends,,

good harvests to all,,

not for me yet tho,, not quite,, did give er a trim tho,,

P1170351.JPG

it is warmish here for a few more days,, one tiny frost bite,, but now is growing new buds and i am thinking ripening up a bit

the cold snap a month or so ago stopped growth dead in its tracks,, but ripening caries on i figure

this purple plant has given me a messa pleasure, indeed,, bud will not be great at all, but fun was had by all

i make this ice hash,, involves water and ice and dried bud,, shaking, straining, drying,, then, finally, smoking

so i mix the dried up bud in ice and water and shake,, loosens the trichomes,, and if you use purple buds,, one might just get purple water as well,, haha

groovy as heck,,,harvest soonish,, cheers fer now,

:volcano-smiley:
Very very nice! Tis the time of the year to reap the rewards of our work :)

Back
Top Bottom