Should I harvest?

Paps

420 Member
The temps are getting around 30 - 40F and my girls are doing fine getting heavy and braking branches, ( will use cages next year). My question is. I have almost all cloudy trichomes my girls doing good despite the cold. Should I wait to harvest until I get some amber or before they freeze? They are protected from the frost as they live in a green house but I can't heat it. They are doing good even when frost surrounds the green house no frost on the inside even though I have plenty of vent holes. Harvest??

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Paps

Any images?

I would say yes. I don't think you will get much more development with those temps. What are day temps?

Where do you grow? Northern US, Canada, ?

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
My daytime temps can get up to 90+ in the green house w/ vent fans. I live in Southern Colorado. I just checked another bud and I am starting to get some amber on this plant, will harvest now and wait and keep a close eye on the others. Thanks for the help.

The temps are getting around 30 - 40F and my girls are doing fine getting heavy and braking branches, ( will use cages next year). My question is. I have almost all cloudy trichomes my girls doing good despite the cold. Should I wait to harvest until I get some amber or before they freeze? They are protected from the frost as they live in a green house but I can't heat it. They are doing good even when frost surrounds the green house no frost on the inside even though I have plenty of vent holes. Harvest??
Once all your pistols have turned red and crinkled in she has finished developing.
If you can get to that point without adverse weather effects you will be ok.
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom