100% new - First time growing - Never used before

Your temperatures, RH and environment sound correct..... Can you take some pictures with the lights off so we can see? Sounds to me like they got nutrients too early, especially at full dose. Also looks to be a bit of a pH issue.

You're a good man 800, thanks buddy. So Mictian, here we are a week later.....hows the girls? We'd love to help....snap a few pics with the flash only!

Ok, here is an up date...

Put into soil outside May 21th...

OK on the left WW on the right , WW closeup

Another set of seedlings , poor start , again , they were put into soil on May 20th...

Sorry, I don't spend a ton of time online but as requested, the update.

Going 1/4 dose on nutrients after week one, also with calmag added.

Another set of seedlings , poor start , again , they were put into soil on May 20th...

I find feeding them EC 1.2 is great for seedlings with decent rooting established.

Mannnnn.......an outdoor garden makes me sooooo jealous lol. Then again a year-and-a-half ago I would have said the same about an indoor garden LMAO. Very nice! So how did you amend your garden soil? What type of drainage does your original soil have?

Mannnnn.......an outdoor garden makes me sooooo jealous lol. Then again a year-and-a-half ago I would have said the same about an indoor garden LMAO. Very nice! So how did you amend your garden soil? What type of drainage does your original soil have?

So what do you think of those seedlings browning up again and so early?

:bravo:

Nice garden!
-P:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom