first time grow outdoors

herblife420

Hi people first time grower here, I'm thinking of growing a couple of plants outdoors as growing inside is a major no no. now I'm wondering what's the best strain for a first timer I need one with low odour (how much smell would one/two plants create), flowers quick, as I live in the UK (midlands) and our weather is unpredictable so I need a resistant strain and one that doesn't grow tall as my garden has low fencing plus I'm thinking of growing in a tunnel greenhouse along with vegetable plants (anyone used one of these?) which is about 1.5 ft tall, I've read somwhere about cutting the tops off the plant to stunt growth is that bad to do? Also should I put the seeds directly in the ground? What sort of dirt/compost mix should I use? Then how do I go about drying out the buds, could I do it in the tunnel? Sorry about all the questions I'm sure yous have heard them a million times. Any help much appreciated

Hi herblife420.

Welcome to 420 Magazine! :welcome:

Sorry I can't help with your question but wanted to bump your thread by replying and welcoming you. I wonder if you have discovered the search feature under the "Forums" tab at the top of the screen? It will search every posting on the entire site and return any instance of the word or words searched. I know I've seen some posts from members interested in very similar information that were growing in similar climates.

Sorry I can't provide the specific information you seek.

Be well, happy growing and again - Welcome to :420:

Back
Top Bottom