Fan leaves please help

IrishGrower

Hi my 6 strawberry haze plants are already quite branchy but nodes aren't far from anotger. The fan leaves a so big their blocking everything can I them as I'm bout to change the lighting to 12/12 soon ......
??????:

There are some options to help maximize your yield to come.
Staking is one, can spread out branches, but after stretch and first couple weeks of flower this will full in and block bottom branches.
How tall is plant or how big?
Has it been topped?
What's your lighting like? I mean does it penetrate to bottom or have good amount on sides?

The best yields I have gotten are from growing bushes, then anything inside canopy I simply remove. This will focus all production on colas. With good side lighting you can achieve colas even on bottom branches

I'm grrowing them under 2 250hps with new bulbs the plants are quite short maybe a little over 1 foot but alhave at least 10 nodes each an the brantchs Are all bushy its mainly the fan leafs the plant has at first their the only ones I wanna clip off as they are blocking the light compleatly l
There are some options to
help maximize your yield to come.
Staking is one, can spread out branches, but after stretch and first couple weeks of flower this will full in and block bottom branches.
How tall is plant or how big?
Has it been topped?
What's your lighting like? I mean does it penetrate to bottom or have good amount on sides?

The best yields I have gotten are from growing bushes, then anything inside canopy I simply remove. This will focus all production on colas. With good side lighting you can achieve colas even on bottom branches

Back
Top Bottom