Fanleaf's Huge 42 COB Array Build Plus Other Builds

Aye. You maybe can lower the intensity for a week after the flip so they will go up looking for light and/or add a lot of 660nm red diodes. It is the blue part of light that inhibits auxine production to generate tight noded plants afaik. So go away from blue more to red right when you want them to stretch. I also want some more stretch after they bushed out. maybe next time

Current Grow SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 - 420W DIY COB

My journey seeking the light. Found some
SeymoreNugget's DIY talk - Building lights - Sharing ideas

I'm going back to miracle grow, at least it's stable a little longer than ff. Came home to
420-magazine-mobile2017056861.jpg
I kept 2 outta 7. I can adjust ph to 6.7, then couple days later it's at 5.5. I'm going to have to quit working or switch nutes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm going back to miracle grow, at least it's stable a little longer than ff. Came home to
420-magazine-mobile2017056861.jpg
I kept 2 outta 7. I can adjust ph to 6.7, then couple days later it's at 5.5. I'm going to have to quit working or switch nutes.

I go away for a week at a time.

Currently use Promix hp.

My drippers come on 2x for 30 minutes in a 7 day period.

Maybe you could try something like this.

The key is knowing your water. I know my ph rises so by getting nutes ready a week prior it seems stable at that point.

Crop King White Cookies - Drip Irrigation - DIY Citi Cobs - SCROG

Your mixing your nutes a week before you? I use distilled water. Does your thread show your drip system, I might copy it and give it a try. I do have a pallet of promix, I was going to give it a try, been using happy frog and adding perlite, coco, lime, and earthworm castings. I just got done making these hangers for my cob rack, less than $5 at hardware store.
420-magazine-mobile217639743.jpg

Your mixing your nutes a week before you? I use distilled water. Does your thread show your drip system, I might copy it and give it a try. I do have a pallet of promix, I was going to give it a try, been using happy frog and adding perlite, coco, lime, and earthworm castings. I just got done making these hangers for my cob rack, less than $5 at hardware store.
420-magazine-mobile217639743.jpg

I add cal mag and nutes a week prior and keep the water circulating.

Have had zero issues.

My PK thread has info on drip system.

I just made some changes I will share in my new journal that is ongoing.

Crop King White Cookies - Drip Irrigation - DIY Citi Cobs - SCROG

Hey guys! So I'm gonna start a build for my 6x3x7 tent.
I'm thinking of trying 10 clu048-1825 or so.
I don't think I can afford the 3590's
Is there another chip I should look at, maybe more cxm22's although they're kinda small.
I'm not sure how to size or source heatsinks for the chips.

Should I use heatsink usa site?

Sent from my SM-G530T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Questions I'm in the market for a new grow light I have a "Parking lot" LED the driver is a Philips Advance XiTanium Driver 75watt ,700ma,0-10volt dimmable is that a fairly good driver I looked it up new it's around $75 . As for the LED"s they are Luxeon Rebel high power LED's that are in a SinkPad PCB called a thermally managed LED system. Keeps the fixture really cool!!! Now should I use the driver to power up a couple CXA3050's 50watts 3500k?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey man check out Black Dimond LED
He goes by @LEDRF he has the most impressive LED lights i have ever seen !!!!!

Sent from my SM-G360H using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Nai bru, las that. PS range is good, but COBs are the future. If you checked it out Neil's got a new COB panel he made. I am selling my Mars panel to purchase COBs, would have gotten a PS1000 but the COBs just seem better for me. Salute nommer

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Hey guys! So I'm gonna start a build for my 6x3x7 tent.
I'm thinking of trying 10 clu048-1825 or so.
I don't think I can afford the 3590's
Is there another chip I should look at, maybe more cxm22's although they're kinda small.
I'm not sure how to size or source heatsinks for the chips.

Should I use heatsink usa site?

Vero 29 gen 7's. $25 per chip

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Questions I'm in the market for a new grow light I have a "Parking lot" LED the driver is a Philips Advance XiTanium Driver 75watt ,700ma,0-10volt dimmable is that a fairly good driver I looked it up new it's around $75 . As for the LED"s they are Luxeon Rebel high power LED's that are in a SinkPad PCB called a thermally managed LED system. Keeps the fixture really cool!!! Now should I use the driver to power up a couple CXA3050's 50watts 3500k?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Ive covered that for you in this thread a few pages back didn't I?

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You think 10 would be enough or should I look at more?
I have about a $500 budget. This new tent will be our flower tent.

Back
Top Bottom