FAQ: How to Pass a Drug Test

I was told by a female years ago about the Sure Gel in Gatorade way(bullshit) to pass a drug test. It DID NOT WORK for myself, 7 years ago. I'm a male and I've only read message boards were it's worked for females.

okay so my THC level was a 65 on the 7th of feb. and then i smoked the 11th. i used STAT FLUSH 500mg that monday and have been taking b-complex vitamins everyday since using the STAT. will i pass my urine drug test this wensday? and also is there creatinie in the STAT FLUSH that can be detected on my screen? i also smoke ciggs daily.

You are correct. Taking a drug test so soon after smoking is not going to be negative.

The tester does not typically observe you voiding. They are interested in the temperature of your urine and will determine if it is 'warm" when you give it to them to ensure a recent void. The only way I think you have a choice is to get some clean urine and store it in a bag next to your leg or other warm place and use it instead of giving your own urine. That could be a way out but taking the test is not going to be a good choice. If you protest, they will clip a sample of hair and that will also show THC for a long time.

Some very desperate individuals actually use a catheter and fill their bladder before going with clean urine. You don't have a chance to pass otherwise would be my opinion.

Good luck,

I'm 6'1", 165lb and have a pretty fast metabolism. I'm in my late 30s and have smoked, although not heavily, for about 15 years. I'm in the UK and smoke mixed with tobacco, so the content isn't high, but skunk. I gave up for a while last year, maybe 4 months or so, but i've smoked maybe 10 times, max two nights a week, 3 spliffs a night since christmas. The total amount is probably less than an 8th. The last time i smoked will be about 20 days before i'm going to be tested.
I've been trying to drink a lot of fruit juice and eat a lot of fruit, and exercise a fair amount.
Do you think i'll be ok? Does anyone know if there's a lower limit in tests in the UK? Are there home tests available which will measure lower amounts than 50ug?

While everyone is different, the rule of thumb is 4-6 weeks. There may be a chance if you eat a diet high in fat to store any THC in your system there.

Good luck

Ok, here's my situation:
I'm a heavy user, 5-6 times a week, once, sometimes twice a day. I applied for this job, was accepted, told I'd have to take a piss test. I told them I had to give my current employer two weeks notice and that I'd be in touch. Well, I stopped smoking and started fretting.
During those two weeks I got a lead on another job. It paid better and required no piss test. I still didn't smoke just in case I had to fall back on the first job.
Two days before I'm due to start the second job (4 days before I'm due to start the first and take the piss test) I figure the second job is in the bag. I smoke for two days straight.
I get a call the day I'm supposed to start the second job. NO GO!!!
I figure I'm screwed.
I bought an absolute detox from the head shop around the corner (by the way, only 22 bucks as opposed to 30, 40, even 50 online, why is that??).
I drank a ton of water and took the drink, waited two and half hours before
;)going in to piss.
I weigh 160, have a very high metabolism, am 6 feet tall and have virtually no body fat.
I'm waiting for the results. Can't start until the test comes back.
Am I totally screwed?
Anyone?
To be honest, it's not the chemicals and herbal supplements in detox kits that work,
it's all the flushing that they require you to do which does the trick. However, flushig does not make you burn fat stores. I weigh a little bit more than you about 170 and I'm a half inch taller. I get it out my system in about 4-5 days. Also note, I have an extremly high metabolism. You will be fine. Also, abstain from smoking until said test is passed.

While I have never tried this, here is a suggestion

In some states, medical Rx for MJ is legal.
If you were to smoke MJ there and apply for a job in a company with a multistate presence, there may be "forgiveness" for failing the drug test because is was the result of a recognized medical treatment. Just as if you had been given a pain control drug, the logical consequence is that you would have the drug in your urine. I am not sure, but it might be that the company would not deny you a job because you failed to be clean from a drug that you had been prescribed.

Now if that were true, if you visited a state where medical MJ was available by Rx and while there were prescribed MJ for a medical condition and smoked it, if you subsequently failed a drug test when you returned to the state where you were going to be employed, there would be a case against that being held against you... it was the result of a legal prescription not the result of casual drug use.

Smoking Your Brains Out Before You Go In — I actually had one person tell me that tests have a upper cutoff point, and that if you smoked a ton the night before and morning of your test, you would actually test off the chart and return a negative result. I strongly discourage anyone from attempting this method.

I think this works, I've passed two drug tests after smoking all night because I didn't care!

Dug up my old login to post my 2 cents... About to have the first drug test of my life for a pre-employment screen.

I was a constant user until sometime this past year when I switched to an alternative that was recently made illegal... I'm pretty sure my system was fully cleaned by the new year but 2 or 3 weeks back a friend offered me something less then a gram of some pretty nice stuff that I slowly went through over a few days as I had been running on resin from my stockpile of the alternative...

I continued smoking what I could scrape from the mixed resin up until a little over a week ago, but I think most of the THC was gone by then. so while there is a possibility I am below the threshold I cannot be sure. I cannot afford to buy at home tests at the price available at the store and do not have time to order any off the net.

So I am going to go with the dilution method, I've started taking creatine monohydrate and hope that I'll have atleast 24 hours to load before taking the test... I plan to take B-complex vitamins day of and drink excess of water. I dont know when exactly the test will be but it could be as early as tomorrow... I might have up until friday at which point I'm sure I will have enough time to creatine load.

I am about 170 lbs and 5'10" I have a relatively good metabolism but never work out or exercise. I will probably buy some gatorade to substitute fir some of the water i drink day of to try and keep specific gravity up, and in general day of I plan to follow the method I found at another forum: DILUTION: tips, tricks and guidelines which includes taking aspirin before the test. I'm down to 3 aspirins (as opposed to the 4 suggested) so that may be all I can take unless I have time to go get more.

Am I missing any steps? Anything I shouldnt bother with? and/or any other constructive comments would be appreciated. Otherwise I will let everyone know how it goes

Hey guys, im new to the forum so bare with me :D

Been smoking for the past 3-4 months quite regularly. Last time I smoked was yesterday and i found out today that im getting tested [snip] in a week.
So basically i want to know everything i can do get it out of my system or to achieve a negative result for the test. I do exercise daily and my Metabolism is really quick. Any advise would be much appreciated.

Well I am new to this so here I go: I smoked regularly for 18 months (yea I guess I was a chronic smoker...) quit for 1 week now, exercising at least 30 minutes/day sometimes more, eating healthy (didn't change my diet as I am a healthy eater anyway...) drinking 100 ounces sometimes more per day and weight 125/130 height 5'3"... so my question is: how long will it take to pass the test? I tested myself after 1 week and still am positive... :-( my job should start by the end of may... Thanks for all your help!

hey thanks Donlap. very nice post. i use to get so paranoid when applying for new jobs as im a union worker in construction and i move from shop to shop often. not anymore. like you said your best chances are knowing when how and why. this time i have time in my favor and am in the process of cleaning the metabolites out. im 210 lb and a very heavy smoker bout 4 to 5 times daily 7 days. im on day twenty. i feel safe in 10 more days. i have used the quick fix drinks before and they worked but your timing has to be precise and never, never give the first wizz as i failed like that once. they are risky. now i have the quick fix 3.0 oz. size.unisex synthetic urine. the heat pad and temp. strip come with for those days when you dont have timing. i think it cost like 30.00. ive never had to use the synthetic but with your post i am most confident thanks again

So question, I am a 112 lbs female, 5'6 athletic. I do weight lifting every other day, and running in between those. the last time i indulged was about a week and a half ago. a bowl. and I only started smoking in may, since then I burned through about 1.5 grams from the beginning of may, I smoked maybe 2-3 times per week in two weeks, and not by myself it was shared. anyway I have feeling my ex is going to have a test done on me cause he is a dick like that. how long do I have before this runs its course in my system? also I am preggers just found out, so is there a way to tell him to shove it when it comes to the test? thanks in advance. I am a newb.

Idk if anyone mentioned this yet but you should add it to your "get clean faster" section . Drinking green tea (1 cup a day) and switching every other day from 1-2 gallons of water (don't wanna overdo it) will also help you detox faster . From what I can remember it's decreases your natural detox time by 25-35% give or take . Well worth it

And kitty , you should be fine if you've been detoxing . I would say another week at the most and you'll be good . Also , tell him to shove it and have respect for a lady , especially since your pregnant

Also , hand warmers keep urine pretty warm , and some people have used a catheter-like system with clean urine strapped to their torso and pissed out of a very tiny , yet concealed catheter

So question, I am a 112 lbs female, 5'6 athletic. I do weight lifting every other day, and running in between those. the last time i indulged was about a week and a half ago. a bowl. and I only started smoking in may, since then I burned through about 1.5 grams from the beginning of may, I smoked maybe 2-3 times per week in two weeks, and not by myself it was shared. anyway I have feeling my ex is going to have a test done on me cause he is a dick like that. how long do I have before this runs its course in my system? also I am preggers just found out, so is there a way to tell him to shove it when it comes to the test? thanks in advance. I am a newb.

shared 1.5 grams/ athletic/ week and a half ago/ beginning of may, 2-3 times per week in two weeks/ the last time you smoked was two weeks by the time you read this= ALL cleaned up by a long shot!!! not to mention that it would take a court order to force you to test you for anything witch i have never ever heard a warrant issue for NEVER. relax love you are clean as clean gets. the last thing you should be doing is worrying as you are pregnant. for god sake dont let this guy get you worked up. and dont let this be a deterrent from your meditation of partaking in this god given gift. congratulations on your new child. your friend tannter.

HELP!!! i had been clean for 2 months. went to my pre-employment drug test knowing i was good. no prep, just abstained. went home and celebrated by smoking a small bowl. in less than 24 hours i got a call asking me to come back because i apparently drank too much water before the test. the medical receptionist offered me the friggin bottle of water! i didn't even know what the man was talking about..."dilution"...until i did a bunch of research today.

now, because i had been clean for 2 months (previously a pretty reg. user) and only had 1 bowl 48 hrs ago, i planned to wait another 10 days before going back. i'm 5-5, 130 lbs, good metabolism. i'm drinking water, started exercising like crazy...what r my chances for passing? do i do the vitamin B too? i can't believe this!

advice is greatly appreciated and needed. i'm worried to death...

Do it all and you'll be fine . No worries . Week at the most .

edit: Also , see if you can make a doctors appointment and see if they will drug test you to see if your clean . Your insurance (if lucky) might cover it , if not it shouldn't cost too much anyway

hey thanks Donlap. very nice post. i use to get so paranoid when applying for new jobs as im a union worker in construction and i move from shop to shop often. not anymore. like you said your best chances are knowing when how and why. this time i have time in my favor and am in the process of cleaning the metabolites out. im 210 lb and a very heavy smoker bout 4 to 5 times daily 7 days. im on day twenty. i feel safe in 10 more days. i have used the quick fix drinks before and they worked but your timing has to be precise and never, never give the first wizz as i failed like that once. they are risky. now i have the quick fix 3.0 oz. size.unisex synthetic urine. the heat pad and temp. strip come with for those days when you dont have timing. i think it cost like 30.00. ive never had to use the synthetic but with your post i am most confident thanks again
Tannter you can't go wrong with synthetic, I use it to many damn times to count. You can't go wrong,trust me it works.:bong::roorrip::yahoo:

Do it all and you'll be fine . No worries . Week at the most .

edit: Also , see if you can make a doctors appointment and see if they will drug test you to see if your clean . Your insurance (if lucky) might cover it , if not it shouldn't cost too much anyway

Thanks so much Branson! I planned to purchase a test from Walgreens next week. I've used it before with great success. I could just kick myself for being a dumb ass!

Back
Top Bottom