Faulty Mars Hydro Ts600

Mars is a sponsor, there's a thread that gets answered by a Mars representative. I'd go there or contact Mars directly. Here's a thread that you can use to contact Mars. There may be a better one. Or you could go to the Grow Lighting forum and start a new thread.

Mars Hydro SP & TS LED grow light series, what is the difference?

I ordered a ts600 and it did not even turn on when i plugged her in.
What should i do. I spent alot of my savings to get this light shipped to me
Hi, can you tell me where did you buy it and what is your order number?

I ordered it through a forwarding company who bought it for me from your official mars hydro website. The order number they had for my light is

I ordered it through a forwarding company who bought it for me from your official mars hydro website. The order number they had for my light is
Usa shipment specifically because the forwarding company has a person there to recieve the product and send it to me in Bangladesh

I ordered a ts600 and it did not even turn on when i plugged her in.
What should i do. I spent alot of my savings to get this light shipped to me
Hi, I asked Deneice about it. I'm sorry we can't help you to repair the TS600.
Because TS600 can only be used at specific voltages, 110-120v or 220-240v. the TS600 you bought is the US version, the voltage is 110v-120v, but your Bangladesh is 220v, so it will damage the light. That's why your light didn't turn on.
And the company you bought the light from is not Mars Hydro direct websites, authorized distributors or retailers, or authorized third-party platforms such as Amazon, eBay, Alibaba, Aliexpress, Cdiscount, etc.
Please contact the company you purchased from, if it is one of our authorized companies, they will contact us to solve the problem.
1648708443912.png

I have a ups that i used and a converter to 120v but it did not turn on. Please help me with this. I need a replacement through warranty. Nothing happened to the light it just did not turn on

I have a ups that i used and a converter to 120v but it did not turn on. Please help me with this. I need a replacement through warranty. Nothing happened to the light it just did not turn on
This light has been damaged by 220v and can not be turned on with the converter. Can you contact the company you bought the light from?

I have a ups that i used and a converter to 120v but it did not turn on. Please help me with this. I need a replacement through warranty. Nothing happened to
Hi, I asked Deneice about it. I'm sorry we can't help you to repair the TS600.
Because TS600 can only be used at specific voltages, 110-120v or 220-240v. the TS600 you bought is the US version, the voltage is 110v-120v, but your Bangladesh is 220v, so it will damage the light. That's why your light didn't turn on.
And the company you bought the light from is not Mars Hydro direct websites, authorized distributors or retailers, or authorized third-party platforms such as Amazon, eBay, Alibaba, Aliexpress, Cdiscount, etc.
Please contact the company you purchased from, if it is one of our authorized companies, they will contact us to solve the problem.
1648708443912.png
the company used my link that i provided from the official Mars-hydro.com website. I can confirm they bought it from your official website. They have provided the order number on the official website.
This light has been damaged by 220v and can not be turned on with the converter. Can you contact the company you bought the light from?
I used it with 100-220v on a ups
My ups output is 100-220v. I a
I bought the light from Mars Hydro
I used the light on a 100-220v outlet. I can assure you the power outlet did not do anything to the light.

The forwarding company is responsible for repair or replacement of suitable equipment for your region.

I openly declare I have been provided a Mars Hydro LED Grow light in exchange for a Product Review which has not yet begun.

Why is that you hold Mars Hydro at accountable by choices made at or through 3rd parties whose concerns are beyond the region and legal jurisdiction which Mars Hydro conducts business trade within? I have not read Mars Hydro verify the authenticity and validity of the supplied item is meting of their authorized reseller or legal warranty. In the city I reside in there is an entire store chain who only, only sell counterfeit Mars Hydro grow lights, cash and carry beware! Top Led Grow Light or Mars Hydro's reputations products are heavily traded and tread upon. Mars Hydro at a time had a notice on how to spot valid legit vs counterfeit LED Grow lights not connected to Mars Hydro. The few issues with authorized verifiable Mars Hydro LED Grow lights are usually quickly resolved. The majority of all other complaints which I have ever read trace back to 3rd parties who have no connection to Mars Hydro and their disputable less ethical decisions.

In the entire Top LED Grow Light or Mars Hydro history on 420 Magazine has developed a long term quality policy. Any issues with authentic products have quickly been remedied. If you have accountable credible citations of incidents where Mars Hydro failed 420 Magazine Members and community address them directly.

I can not purchase a home kitchen appliance in north America that without a receipt from an authorized retailer as proof of purchase expect to have any warranty coverage!

At the present time we are not in possession of the authenticity and origins of the LED Grow Light. Suitable LED Drivers in the correct voltage shall be available from other electronic suppliers perhaps also located in the city or region you reside within. I would take the information from the LED Drivers and source out a local electronic supply store to order suitable 220 volt LED Drivers as safe replacements and avoid all the jery riged electrical adapters as safety hazards concerns.

I openly declare I have been provided a Mars Hydro LED Grow light in exchange for a Product Review which has not yet begun.

Why is that you hold Mars Hydro at accountable by choices made at or through 3rd parties whose concerns are beyond the region and legal jurisdiction which Mars Hydro conducts business trade within? I have not read Mars Hydro verify the authenticity and validity of the supplied item is meting of their authorized reseller or legal warranty. In the city I reside in there is an entire store chain who only, only sell counterfeit Mars Hydro grow lights, cash and carry beware! Top Led Grow Light or Mars Hydro's reputations products are heavily traded and tread upon. Mars Hydro at a time had a notice on how to spot valid legit vs counterfeit LED Grow lights not connected to Mars Hydro. The few issues with authorized verifiable Mars Hydro LED Grow lights are usually quickly resolved. The majority of all other complaints which I have ever read trace back to 3rd parties who have no connection to Mars Hydro and their disputable less ethical decisions.

In the entire Top LED Grow Light or Mars Hydro history on 420 Magazine has developed a long term quality policy. Any issues with authentic products have quickly been remedied. If you have accountable credible citations of incidents where Mars Hydro failed 420 Magazine Members and community address them directly.

I can not purchase a home kitchen appliance in north America that without a receipt from an authorized retailer as proof of purchase expect to have any warranty coverage!
tldr. I had the light ordered from their official website so there is no issue with having and official supplier. Plus i also wanted to review products for them but they said they arent doing in-kind sponsorships right now.

At the present time we are not in possession of the authenticity and origins of the LED Grow Light. Suitable LED Drivers in the correct voltage shall be available from other electronic suppliers perhaps also located in the city or region you reside within. I would take the information from the LED Drivers and source out a local electronic supply store to order suitable 220 volt LED Drivers as safe replacements and avoid all the jery riged electrical adapters as safety hazards concerns.
So you're saying i can change the internal components and install a 220v driver in my ts600. Will the LED board be able to take 220v if the suitable driver is installed as the whole product was made for 120v?

The Mars Hydro Pro LED Grow Light was supplied in 2016 and is unused in original packaging. I have taken a hiatus from growing cannabis and focused on recovering my health and strength.

So you're saying i can change the internal components and install a 220v driver in my ts600. Will the LED board be able to take 220v if the suitable driver is installed as the whole product was made for 120v?

Please wait until we have a reply from the Mars Hydro representative before proceeding and receiving authorized access to open the LED Grow Light panel. We still have not verified the light you have been supplied with is a authentic Mars Hydro LED Grow Light and not a substitution of lesser quality.

The design change of the Mars Hydro TS600 has the LED Drivers located on the end of the LED Light panel.

If the LED Drivers have a power handling rating on the driver a Volt x Amperes = Watts equation shall indicate the proper safety rated LED Driver which is safe to use with your local power utility.

220 volts x Amperes = Watts required LED Driver replacement for safe use with your local power utility.

The supplied manual may also contain the power draw specifications.

We still have not verified the light you have been supplied with is a authentic Mars Hydro LED Grow Light and not a substitution of lesser quality.
Reading is FUNdemental

the company used my link that i provided from the official Mars-hydro.com website. I can confirm they bought it from your official website. They have provided the order number on the official website.
Mars should simply swap this light for one with a 220 driver.

Back
Top Bottom