Favorites

i was about 18 so it was a damn few years back and cant get it now for luv or money but manali i think it was called and at a later point the oil made from it, ive never had anything to touch it since :smokin:

Yep SmokinBabe you're right. Variety is definitely makes it more fun!

I am a snack food person, and for some reason I can never ever get what I want from the store when I'm straight. A couple tokes and I know exactly what I'm looking for. ;-)

Yep SmokinBabe you're right. Variety is definitely makes it more fun!

I am a snack food person, and for some reason I can never ever get what I want from the store when I'm straight. A couple tokes and I know exactly what I'm looking for. ;-)

Yup Ms Fox,
Funny how that works!:passitleft: only when I go to the store after a couple of tokes, I get as much as I can of what I want!!

Irie, :grinjoint:

Creamm... that sounds like the hawaiian herb I had when I was 17 and in CA....

I love the scent of freshly ground herb, the look of the thick plume of smoke that it releases as it slowly burns, The look of healthy, happy plants in the morning sun, a toke of sweet mary after a stressful situation, the sound of the world from stoned ears, the smile on a friends face and in his eyes when we share some of my herb.

I concur with that BBB!!

getting to sit down, kick off my shoes... pack a bowl in the pipe, bong, vaporizer, or roll a joint, go sit in the backyard and puff. i love the variety of having two or more different kinds of bud, some makes me tired , some are very racey. that and i love the look of a clear glass bong fill and snap :dreamy:

I like that cannabis motivates people to learn more. Potheads teach themselves and become experts on complicated stuff like horticulture and hydroponics, vaporization and chemical boiling points, genetics and science, bong building is engineering.

Illegalization forces us to learn how to argue with the uninformed using facts. We're at a disadvantage against the uninformed masses, so we have to know our stuff.

Thank You Cannabis!

I like that cannabis motivates people to learn more. Potheads teach themselves and become experts on complicated stuff like horticulture and hydroponics, vaporization and chemical boiling points, genetics and science, bong building is engineering.

Illegalization forces us to learn how to argue with the uninformed using facts. We're at a disadvantage against the uninformed masses, so we have to know our stuff.

Thank You Cannabis!

Amen.

I love that Cannabis gives me the "legs" to stride out and do things I wouldn't normally consider if I wasn't medicated. It makes the big, tedious, tiring, and complicated jobs fun. While the world can try to beat me down, Mary Jane lifts me up. She eases the physical and mental pain and motivates and excites me. Cannabis puts a sparkle in my eye and a smile on my face. :smokin:

It brings people together from around the world in camaraderie, a true spirit of familiarity and closeness. :hug:

I also love (or have been loved by) honey oil; as well as blond and red Lebanese, Afghani, Napalese, and bubble hash. Oaxacan, Guerreran, Michoacanian, Acapulco Gold, Panama Red, Thai, Colombian Red and Gold, Fallbrook Redhair, and Homegrown buds. :ganjamon:

I also love knowing that there are hundreds of strains that I have yet to test for their amazing medicinal affects. :peace:

I just realized it also allows me to get up at 5:30 AM and work all day and maintain a home and go to bed at 12:30 PM, 5 or 6 days a week. At my age. Imagine!! Goodnight.

MIRACLE #1: Weed vaporizes my depression.

Who knows why, but my mind collects bad thoughts (usually imaginary ones) like self-doubt, failure, hopelessness, sorrow. They pile up and become very heavy sometimes. When I take out my vaporizer, those feelings vaporize. Doesn't matter how bad I was feeling; after some good weed my life seems brimming possibilities. Solutions present themselves. Ambitions flourish.

While this is my favorite part of weed, it's not why I started vaping regularly. I started because of pain, which leads me to...

MIRACLE #2: Weed vaporizes my pain.

It doesn't just "help manage" pain, it actually makes me forget it. Fourteen years ago I got rear-ended by a careless driver. The pain is usually just annoying, but occasionally paralyzing. When Mr. Vaporizer sees that pain, he vaporizes it too. Here's a conversation I've had many times in the last year:

My Girlfriend: "Hey, how's the pain doing now that you're high?"

Me: "Oh yeah! I was in searing pain a couple minutes ago. I totally forgot!"

I Luv Weed! :yummy:

damn.....we can only post one thing eh? ok.....i love the high u get if when you've taken a break from it.....it's almost like firing up for the first time!!!!

Back
Top Bottom