Feed times

Dianabol

Ok guys I need help about what times should I feed my plants and how many times a day for a example 3-4 times a day for 1 min feeding and how far apart it will be on a timer just need to know what times and how long for I will put some pic up of my set up and the stuff I'm using thx guys
420-magazine-mobile1830851554.jpg
420-magazine-mobile902443760.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1571411422.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1725571340.jpg

I break my beating down to where I can feed every time I water which means they get fed every day reason for this is us as people like to eat everyday so I figure the plant wants to eat every day

If you have smaller pots you would feed more than larger pots. Witb those size pots anything more than 4x daily would be a waste of nutes really. The idea is to super charge growth with nutes and o2 in the rootzone, ( iam going off a minimum 600w light here as less light will change the needs).

In veg in the first 7-10days id go x1 feed, this will encourage roots to grow which is vital in the veg stage. After that i would bump it up to 2 or 3 feeds per day. First feed 30mins after lights on and last feed 1 hour before lights off.

In flower id do 4x feed every 2.5hours. 30mins after lights on.

You dont need to feed more than this because the plants can only use a certain amount of o2 and nutes and 4x feeds will keep coco optimum.

Also never feed coco with just water, it upsets the balance in the coco, always nutes until its time to flush.

Back
Top Bottom