Feeding schedule. Feed, water, water, water, feed

Datr1ppy

Hi I was wondering your guys opinions on water/feeding schedule ? I've always just used " feed, feed ,feed " but some people recommend a schedule such as " feed, water, water water, feed, water, water, water, feed, etc"

Is their a certain schedule for vegging and flowering?

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you

I'm currently on my 2nd grow and using organic soil and nutrients and have been just going..... Feed...Feed...Feed thru the whole veg and flowering process...With no flushes...well that is up until the point my soil starts getting locked up with too much salt buildup and the ph drops dramaticly low... So what I am most likely going to try next grow...will be a Feed...Feed...Water type regiment... or even a Feed...1/2Feed...Water... Haven't quite got it in tune, but I definitely now see the benefits of letting the soil "breathe" with that pure water inbetween...would most likely have prevented my lockups... I'm curious what others are doing..

I'm on my first grow, about 3rd week into flowering. Using organic soil as well. I'm starting to notice their sucking up a lot of water now. There are no signs of stress at all, that's why I'm wondering to just stay on " feed, feed, feed" or go "feed, water, feed, water" any suggestions?

In the summer I grew outdoor and just did " feed " throughout it's whole life besides the last 10 days I flushed. And the buds came out really good... I'm just a beginner and looking for some input.

I always want to some about some feeding info. Looks like how long we should fertilize generally on what season and how often we should water feed and when the soil in what form, we need watering? -A novice.

Back
Top Bottom