Feminizing Spray

Jackalope

I have used Tiresias Mist they last few times I have tried to reverse a female. I have had mixed results from it. I use it because a very reliable source does really well with it. I just don't get many seeds. I am going to try a couple of different things this year.

I have a bottle of Ultra Colloidal Silver Concentrate. Some one suggested it. What I need to know now is what recipes people have for making a feminizing spray out of it. Any help?

Also I am interested in more pre made sprays if anyone has used one with success.

I'm sold on STS for fem seeds

I've tried CS with no real luck at all

STS is a two part mix you make, but last for like EVER

You also spray less often with STS vs CS

Thanks Chris. I always thought they were the same. Just different recipes. I know the Tiresias Mist is a mix of stuff along with C.S. I will look into it. I have plenty of time.

Plus even though I am using great genetics it is still a practice run. Once I can self my favorite plants with success the world will be a different place LOL. Not being able to keep a mother for a extended time it is all I have.

Not being able to keep a mother for a extended time it is all I have.

I'm with you on that one. Since my tents are 'serially monogamous' (only one strain at a time) I'll also cross the the two best in veg. I try stay with only one of the plants, with one branch reversed.

That is what I do. Or have been doing. At least for now I don't need tons of seeds. I only pollinate one branch in most case's. From those seeds I can choose a hybrid to self if I see fit. It is the selfing part that I need to do better.

Which makes you wonder. If "I" Myself can't self something. Does that effect my self worth? LMAO

I have used Tiresias Mist they last few times I have tried to reverse a female. I have had mixed results from it. I use it because a very reliable source does really well with it. I just don't get many seeds. I am going to try a couple of different things this year.

I have a bottle of Ultra Colloidal Silver Concentrate. Some one suggested it. What I need to know now is what recipes people have for making a feminizing spray out of it. Any help?

Also I am interested in more pre made sprays if anyone has used one with success.

Im about to try CS as well. They say to buy 30ppm, it is the one works best however I bought the 10ppm because it came in an organic form which is best. The 30ppm was not organic at my store. I did do some research and people did get results from 10ppm, by about 85% success from what I saw. So I bought it.
I plan on dabbing it on the node with a paint brush.

I have heard that stronger is better when it comes to Colloidal Silver mixes. That might explain the 84% success rate of the lower PPM solution. You may be right about painting it on as is. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom