Fert nutes please help!

mmaman

I'm in week 5 of flowering and i know miracle nutes are shit but thats all i can get for now.my plants on the fan leafs are curling at the end and are turning yellow it might be fert burn but i dunno. the ferts i'm doin now are all purpose the number is 24-8-16 i dont quite understand so any help would be great.

The leaves that are low.no i dont have any pics. i wish i had green i've been dry 2 weeks

5 weeks into flowering:How many? what type of lighting system? temperatures? ventilation?
The fans leaves are curling, how are the buds themselves? Soil or Hydro? I am assuming soil. I would not reccomend using that 24-8-16 for now.

ok how about this stuff jacks classic orchid bloom booster 3-9-6 this is the only bloom booster i could find please comment

the numbers seem a little better compared to what ever bodys talking in here. The first set you gave seemed a little hostill compared to most. this is some info I dug up take a look: Recomened N-P-K ratios throughout the plants life. (coppying of some notes I have, bear with me man)
Veg. stage
seedlings= 2-1-2
early veg. = 4-2-3
mid veg.= 10-5-7

flowering stage
cylce changeover (from veg. to flower lighting) = 7-7-7
early flowering = 5-10-7
mid flowering = 6-15-10
late flowering = 4-10-7

and remember that nutes that are 15-30-15 are the same as 5-10-5 because the PROPORTION of each nutrient is the same. Hope this helps man. PEACE :hippy:
LETS SMOKE AFTER ALL THAT ........ :passitleft:

huge help bro I looked for that info and drew a blank ur the man! thanks

ok next q I only have one plant in that room and now i'm ready to start learning about co2. do you use it and is it worth making for one plant?

ok next q I only have one plant in that room and now i'm ready to start learning about co2. do you use it and is it worth making for one plant?

whats my mmaman :hippy: Co2 is a good thing. It will produce some monster bud. I am giong the Co2 with the automatic regulator. "discount Hydroponics" at web site "discount-hydro.com" is a retailer that has the regulator u need,it has a plug in so you use a timer ,you can get small tanks at any welding supplie store. It is deffinatly an impovement of quantity in bud once you start to use it. You want to make sure you set the time for your Co2 to come on AFTER the fans are off, so as not to blow it away and defeat the purpose. You will be using 1/4 inch line from the regulator, not many pieces to the setup and produces good results. My set up is set 3 times a day when the fans ARE OFF, for 15 min. at a time. Keep the questions comming man, keeps us all on our toes and what better shit to learn about than growing WEED !!!!! Type at you later man, hope this helps. peace :hippy:
LETS SMOKE ON IT MAN...EAR... :passitleft:

whats up bro great info will you switch over to my Co2 post i have a link to a little setup i want you to take a look at thanks

Back
Top Bottom