Fertilize

i'm not sure anyone understands the question ..

could you try re-phrasing it ? are you asking about pollinating ?

could you try re-phrasing it ? are you asking about pollinating ?
I figure that the question is about fertilizing the plant itself.

I am hearing a lot about fertilizing you plant
Cannabis plants are some of the most demanding in the gardening world. They need everything they can get through their root system to grow a good amount of leaves, stems and roots. If the plant cannot get enough it will not grow fast, not grow large, and have smaller leaves. Many times beginners will under-fertilize their plant, or not fertilize at all, and then ask for help.

what kind
Depends on what sort of gardening. Some fertilizers are best used for hydroponic or similar types of grow methods but sometimes they can still be used in a natural organic mineral soil grow. Some fertilizers are a liquid and will be mixed with water. Some are dry and can be mixed into the soil if growing that way. Some can be mixed with water and applied with each or with every other watering.

Depends on the type of fertilizer that the gardener chooses. Some of the ones mixed with water are every watering. Growing in a coco coir media the fertilizer is probably used every day, sometimes twice a day. Sometimes a fertilizer might only be applied every other week.

The instructions of how to use fertilizers are usually on the back of the bottle, box or bag. Most fertilizer companies will have instructions, advice and tips on their web site. Some companies will have the complete schedule for their fertilizer at the website and include how much to mix with how much water depending on how old the plant is, how often to feed and suggestions on things that can be done to make the fertilizer work better.
I really can't find a definite answer to this?
It is a bit more complicated than what I mentioned. Look through the journals that have been posted for ideas on which fertilizers to consider. Follow those growers to see what they did and what the results were.

Just out of curiosity, outside in pots or directly in the ground?
Start indoors in peat pots until there is no danger of frost then transplant directly in the garden. Most of the photos turn into monster plants while the autos are only 3-4 feet tall with a average yield of about 3 oz a plant.

Should have mentioned that also use a lot of mulch which I make from grass and leaves. The mulch makes the soil fluffy and so healthy.

Back
Top Bottom