Few "pistils" and stopped - any help?

Endorphin

Hi everyone,

The plant is about 3 months, first pistils started long time ago (about month and half) from just one, major, branching point. Till now, those pistils get just a bit bigger (few mm), and they've stopped. The plant looks very healthy, and stronger from day to day, still leafing out a lot, and there are pistils coming out on several spots more. But now they also stopped. I am watering it normally, daily, but for a (let's say) week it's just leafing out and pistils aren't moving. Is it normal? And what should be the time (in usual examples and conditions) that flowers should grow (if they grow to some proper size)?

Tnx in advance.
Regards

Re: Few pistils and stopped - any help?

What light schedule isit on. Sound like its trying to keep vegging but may have preflowered. It need 12hours total darkness and 12light it should flower all over then.

It has a natural 10 hrs direct sun, and night. No way to have any of flowers this way? :-/

Hm... OK. Thanks mate. :) Tnx 4 help. I'll manage something to make it. It gets some small quantity of light during night, coming from the room, but I never thought it could affect it badly.

The room needs to be completely light sealed or you will get Hermi's or the plants will just light stress out.

Hm... OK. Thanks mate. :) Tnx 4 help. I'll manage something to make it. It gets some small quantity of light during night, coming from the room, but I never thought it could affect it badly.

Are you sure they are pistils and not just stipules? Or better yet, do you have a photograph of the plant? I see it has already been mentioned that the plants need 12 hours of complete uninterrupted darkness before flowering. Perhaps you have some light leaks?

Guys, sorry 4 my absence. I was on vacation. :) The problem about lighting is, that it's on the balcony. So I can't do so much to make it at least 12 hrs of total darkness. :-/ However, I'll let it grow on natural daily light proportions, hoping some flowers will appear. :p

Tnx a lot guys

Back
Top Bottom