Final height or yield?

User43

So, I thought I flipped early, but when I sent my buddy a picture he said get ready to trim a POUND.... and I think that's crazy.

Anyways, these pictures were 2 days before flip in tent, and the one on chairs showing roots is the day before the flip.

Ive only got about 55 inches to work with between the top of my bucket and the lightbulb. Will these stretch too tall for my tent>???

Attachments

• 20200606_115203.jpg
    20200606_115203.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 56
  • 20200615_101513.jpg
    20200615_101513.jpg
    846.7 KB · Views: 56
Your buddy is probably a bit optimistic.

I presume the stretching will be down to genetics, and I guess you'll have to monitor and train them if it gets away on you to keep it within your height limit, it shouldn't be too much of an issue. Is it one or two plants?

Your buddy is probably a bit optimistic.

I presume the stretching will be down to genetics, and I guess you'll have to monitor and train them if it gets away on you to keep it within your height limit, it shouldn't be too much of an issue. Is it one or two plants?

The picture in the tent is 3, the picture showing roots only has 2 in it. (the one in front is the best of the bunch)

1 plant is about a month older than the other 2. But it had a real slow struggle start so theyre all about the same size.

Theyre all bagseed, one i know is sour diesel but the other 2 could be anything. Still crossing my fingers for female too.

Height wise you should be fine, and I'd say 4oz dry per plant
Ohhhhh man, not looking forward to that much trim work. But 12 Oz would make me absolutely jump with joy for my first harvest.

Back
Top Bottom