Can someone guess my yield?

420Hash420

420 Member
Hello. Happy 2021 :)
I've been running 10 small plants in a 1x1x2 meters grow tent and I was wondering If someone could guess my yield :)

Strains: 5 Northen Lights - 5 California Hash Plant
Light: 500 True led watts
Soil: Biobizz All mix
Nutes: Biobizz
Water ph: 6.5
Training: LST and some defoliation

I'm currently day 10 of flowering.
I was expecting them to stretch so 2-3 days before I flipped the lights I did some defoliation to give more space and airflow cause plants were too crowdy.
Apparently, I experienced minimum to zero stretch at all on all 10 plants ( sad ) :(

Can someone guess my yield here?
Thank you :)

111111.png

Well sometimes people count the smaller buds and even the trim. When I’m counting yield I just count the high quality jarred buds.

Well sometimes people count the smaller buds and even the trim. When I’m counting yield I just count the high quality jarred buds.
I'm totally fine with smoking small buds :)
Haha :)

Kind of the "counting chickens before they hatched" ;) .....too early yet for anything but guesses, as so many things that can happen that make it from 0-____ grams/ounces/whatever. That and when I try and guess mine I'm usually off one way or another even late in Flower.

Kind of the "counting chickens before they hatched" ;) .....too early yet for anything but guesses, as so many things that can happen that make it from 0-____ grams/ounces/whatever. That and when I try and guess mine I'm usually off one way or another even late in Flower.
I see your point bro.
I hope at least I can get decent quality, and let it yield whatever :)
Thanks

It’s been a couple years since I bothered weighing my bud. But when I did out of curiosity -my best grows, under HPS lighting, were about one gram per watt. That was with everything going perfectly well and the plant canopy completely filling the space under the light. With a good LED -theoretically you should be able to get more than 1 g per watt (of good bud). On the other hand - your space is a bit smaller than mine.
In theory you should be able to yield a pound or more. But since your plants aren’t filling the space and are sorta growing au naturel, and there are a zillion other variables - well... you asked for a guess. So far the plants look nice though.

Quality over Quantity anyday! I'd take an oz of quality primo bud over a pound of mediocre! ...but that's just me!

Yield is irrelevant, and really no point in guessing at this point.

I got an idea...How about you post your quess...and when you harvest and dry, tell us if your close ;)
Hmmm...
My realistic guess would be around 220-260 grams...
But I've seen in many grow diaries small plants with heavy buds yielding more than a lot bigger ones...
So who knows... :)

Hmmm...
My realistic guess would be around 220-260 grams...
But I've seen in many grow diaries small plants with heavy buds yielding more than a lot bigger ones...
So who knows... :)
Exactly!
you won't know number til you harvest. Then you have a number to gauge next grow from. ;)

Doesn't matter what others get... long as you finish and have something at end is success!

Its kinda like golf ...only play against yourself , for a score ;)

Back
Top Bottom