First cannabis grow, mega plants: anyone can guess the yield?

Growsmart12345

420 Member
Hello

I have Wilma 4 pot drip feed hydroton medium hydroponic setup.

Auto OG kush

25 lts buckets.
Sensi nutes with advanced

Anyone guess what kind of yield i am looking at?

Plants seem not to stop growing and ripening at different times. Do i just cut the bud that is ready and then hang the plant at the end? Any help?

Best Regards and thank you all for your help.

IMG20220504193514.jpg

IMG20220504193433.jpg

IMG20220504193423.jpg

IMG20220503200619.jpg

Based on pics I’d say you are not close to harvest right now, she’s got fresh fluffy pistils with plenty of growing left to do. Nothing good happens fast in flower cycle.

When the overwhelming majority of pistils have turned dark and get crinkled up then you are at the harvest window, depending on your personal preference of course.

buds on top mature faster than stuff below the canopy, sure you can do partial harvest. Most here use jewelers loupe or wifi mini microscope to view trichs for color change

Hello

Auto OG kush

25 lts buckets.

Plants seem not to stop growing and ripening at different times. Do i just cut the bud that is ready and then hang the plant at the end? Any help?

IMG20220504193514.jpg

IMG20220504193433.jpg

IMG20220504193423.jpg

IMG20220503200619.jpg
@013 :ciao: has you covered.:thumb:
So I'll guess you will need a wheelbarrow for that harvest.
Great work my friend.
Do you have your dry cure process ready to go.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Er those buds are a few weeks to perhaps mid flowering stage at best depending on strain & expected flowering time.

If you wish to harvest soon you would expect less than several G's per plant once dried as some 80% of weight is water !

Also trichome development has not reached near optimal conditions so that is a lot of THC-A which will not do a lot for you ?

Even if you decarb it to convert THC-A to THC at correct temp you are under yield per plant depending on conditions.

Bud dude :green_heart:

Hello

Auto OG kush

25 lts buckets.

IMG20220504193514.jpg

IMG20220504193433.jpg

IMG20220504193423.jpg

IMG20220503200619.jpg
You have a natural Green Thumb, if this is your first grow!! Now being that their autoflowers then yes sometimes even the same strain will look slightly different, and have slightly different harvest times. It's know as different "Phenotypes".

From the looks of the buds. They have at least 4'ish weeks left, possibly more. The New White Hairs or "Pistals" indicates that the buds are still not done developing.

Please concentrate on finishing the plants out healthy :Namaste: Then ask Us All here at :420: At harvest time. As for a guess on total yeild. There is No Way to know for certain! There's to many variables between now and Chop day to even be in the ballpark with an estimate of yeild.

You're grow looks Amazing for a first attempt!! :goodjob: Keep up the good work. And please feel free to ask questions around here, as there many Helpful members at this happy place.

P.S. please don't take my first post here of "bout a Pound" as an insult. I was just being my usual twisted humor self, lol :peace:

Hello again and thank you for the love.

Zephyrs I actually took it seriously at first and started counting tops lol.

Yes but i have experience with plants, just never cannabis or hydroponics.

At the end i will show you the yield, will see, i have no idea what to expect.

Low yield expectancy 300gram
Highest yield expectancy 600...800 maybe grams

That was what I am thinking.

Thank you

im guessing humidity is thru the roof? buds are thin and wispy. I swear this grow looks like another posters, or ironically identical. I caught flake on that one to for being honest opionionated, lol.. Pretty sure posters even stopped following me, for not BSin the grower telling him it looked great. But hey, first grow, good for you.

im guessing humidity is thru the roof? buds are thin and wispy. I swear this grow looks like another posters, or ironically identical. I caught flake on that one to for being honest opionionated, lol.. Pretty sure posters even stopped following me, for not BSin the grower telling him it looked great. But hey, first grow, good for you.
It's the fellow members First Grow!! Dude, I am a very Brutally Honest person as well!

But @Growsmart12345 really has it Goin on for his first Run!! :thumb: There's a time and place for Bustin Someone's Balls, their @Mayne.. gawd :lot-o-toke: What did your first cannabis grow look like Bud?!

It's the fellow members First Grow!! Dude, I am a very Brutally Honest person as well!

But @Growsmart12345 really has it Goin on for his first Run!! :thumb: There's a time and place for Bustin Someone's Balls, their @Mayne.. gawd :lot-o-toke: What did your first cannabis grow look like Bud?!
Z, i wasnt tearin him, i said good job,.. Man, my first was in a 10in x 10in box with cfls, LOL.. heck, my grows still look like crap, lol.. I just said, his humidity might be high, because thats why you get thin buds, thats a lesson, not a rippin..

Updating you guys with some pics nearing the end.
Yeah it's my First grow didn't expect much but I'm quite surprised how good it went.
Had temp problem this week ran up to 90f, humidity was quite good throughout.. now have ac for last days hopefully taste and turpines are not runined. Also pH was falling EC rising as 2.4 EC... I don't know I raise more?

I changed water now.. also maybe cause of tempreature
Thank you for your help and happy growing to all
IMG20220603020509.jpg
IMG20220603012008.jpg

IMG20220603020250.jpg

IMG20220601234530.jpg

IMG20220601234526.jpg

IMG20220601023716.jpg

IMG20220601023712.jpg

Back
Top Bottom