Find the 420 Magazine Products on Showtime's Weeds

hell yeah i cant wait for the shirts to get here and to get on the 420 girls site if yall want me to post sum more pics i will [dances around the room and smokes a bowl in celebration] :D

congrats brother zenmaster!

by all means, please continue posting everything you can find, as the contest seems to need a little boost...;)

there are so many things in there that have not been spotted yet...
once we have all the winners, i'll post all of the HIGH res photos i took of the inside...;)

Packing a hash and BlueBerry bowl to go with. happy watching everyone! and congrats hightide!

so the 420girls sticker on the cooler makes another appearance behind the bikini girls tonight so far... more to come!

I don;t suppose the cannabis culture poster counts?

:thanks: good episode tonight, i wish the show was an hour long, it just ends too quick.

Just found it- 420 girls b&w poster in the washer room as doug tries to fire blit for hot chick. as in:

Picture_61.png

I love this show so much- I was hanging with a buddy this morning who hadn't caught the most recent episode last night (damn jobs) and went back through the episode with him. A really good episode- who saw that coming from Blit? at least cop-jerk is now destined to be con-jerk, amirite?

anywho, there is a B&W 420Girls poster in one of the back rooms of the dispensary. pretty neat!

The judges wish to clarify that we don't accept submissions from torrents.

on this note: Don't Steal Television.

:peace:

Congratulations to notreallyhere for spotting the 420 Girls Poster

Congratulations to Hightide805 for spotting the Naked Girls Smoking Weed Book

Rep points being issued now; please see PM for prize claim instructions

:cheer:Nice Job:cheer:

420 Magazine Winners
1) Hightide805 - blit 420 Magazine T-shirt [first valid post]
2) Zenmaster - 420 Bike
3) No winner yet

420 Girls Winners
1) Zenmaster - 420 Girls sticker inside meddibles cabinet
2) Hightide805 - Naked Girls Smoking Weed Book
3) notreallyhere - 420 Girls Poster

Greenhouse Seeds put together a nice little promo shot with arrows pointing at their products in the dispensary... check it out

weeds2.jpg

Sure would be awesome if someone made something like this for us...;)

I've got to say thanks again... the 420girls website is very nice ;)

i can do the ones that are already here but if ya hooked it up with the high res pics i could make one thats seeable instead of blurry green dots like i was posting. i'll see what i can do with the ones already here n see what ya like.

That's tight Zenmaster. We've got some additional high res photos in the staff area but aren't going to post them until the contest is over.

:cheer:One More Prize to Claim:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom