Find the 420 Magazine Products on Showtime's Weeds

I hope my time is correct on here. Cause Im totally looking too! And dont want to get beat out because my time is screwed up and someone sees it before me or something. Good luck all. I just wanted to add that I looked last episode and I realized how difficult it is to focus on things not in the shows plot. I get so into that show!!!

I just saw it. the worker, next to sylis and the cop, wearing the black 420 logo t shirt!! (in the new dispensary)

very cool shirt!!

:slide:

i'm on the west coast actually... but my direct tv time is east coast.. i lucked out ;)

Blit was wearing a 420mag shirt at the dispensary.

i'm on west coast, just finished. havent seen any others yet this season-

I like this game!

wish I lived on the east coast.:popcorn: Well I did post within 30 seconds of seeing the 420magazine shirt on Blitman (and yes I waited to see it, lol,) I was kinda expecting it to be more difficult but it was pretty much straight up in your face, lol, very cool though!!So hopefully they DO adjust the times, and if they do that...the moderators will see that I posted within seconds of it actually airing here, I mean I was on top of it!! (lol, I have no life I swear, lol). And if you look at it (the thread) there were only 4 of us that really posted anything anyways. So heres to hoping all four of us are winners!:amen::grinjoint::nicethread:

<judges are huddling>

We'll post a comment soon

Hey judges, would it be a good idea to take the answers by a private message?

Not that anyone would sit in the thread during the airing until someone posted the answer and then post what they just read...

...but it's possible I guess.

heres a quick one for ya got all the kinks worked out from it damn thoes picture layers lol

ScreenShot006.jpg

heres a bigger one

ScreenShot007.jpg

Back
Top Bottom