Find the 420 Magazine Products on Showtime's Weeds

i'm not 100% on this but i think in the back of the medicinal edibles cabinet theres a sticker that fits the look of the pics in the first post on here maybe the girls one maybe the magazine one its to blurry to see its justa big green dot its on the right second from the top in the back its on the cabinet in the back not onna bottle or anything else hers a pic

ScreenShot009.jpg

there are still so many more things in the dispensary to see...;)

hmmm... the GHSC poster in the back? the connoisseur nutrient stuff?

i was wondering about thoes 2 theres lots of thoes posters in there with that n i think there lookin for the logo's or stickers that are on the front page of this thread i think

hmmm, looks like I deleted my post somehow, but anyhow what I was saying that there are Greenhouse seed posters everywhere. Also there greenhouse sedd packs or something like that on the shelf that sylis leans up against when their kicking out the cop. And they are a sponsor. I think I also see a vapenow shirt or something "varorizer related" on the shirt racks in the backround ,..when their kicking out the cop. And Im pretty sure they are sponsors.

by all means, please continue to spot and report our sponsors as well...
we spent months populating that dispensary with the wonderful crew at Weeds...
not only 420 Mag/420 Girls products, but tons of products from our sponsors as well...
some are old sponsors, some current, some future...;)
it was a LOT of work setting everything up, nice to sit back and watch it in action...;)

so i'm not 100% on this one either but it fits the look of the 420mag or 420girls sticker right behind silas's head on the right next to the knob to open the cabinet when they open the curtain right about when doug lets the cop knock himself out heres a pic and here it is again earlier behind is head on the right its smaller and blurrier

ScreenShot011.jpg

here it is again earlier behind is head on the right its smaller and blurrier
ScreenShot012.jpg

My jaw dropped when I seen the shirt, I paused it and literally said "Holy shit, I go there like once a week.."

Checking my post count, I seem to be a lurker. Arent we all :D

420 Magazine Winners
1) Hightide805 - blit 420 Magazine T-shirt [first valid post]
2) Zenmaster - 420 Bike
3) No winner yet

420 Girls Winners
1) Zenmaster - 420 Girls sticker inside meddibles cabinet
2) No winner yet
3) No winner yet

Note: Only one winner per contest and one winner per item. Keep looking dear friends the answers are there and more are yet to come.

We'll take care of prizes and rep points via PM in the AM ;)

Back
Top Bottom