finding herb on the road

pl4ztek

well just like it says, my job has me going all over the us, my only problem is that i only know people in texas. whats the easiest way to spot or aproach would be sellers??

some states its really easy to find, othrs its impossible, right now im stuck in a snowed in hotel room.

never thought about cabbies.

when i was in california, i was literaly walking down the street asking EVERYBODY that walked past me about a score. they all said i needed to go to the shops.

pissy week i had there. and cali was supposed to be the mother land. heh

depends on where you are in the country but i would say the bars are a good start. look for stoner looking people in bars maybe even ask a bartender theyre usually cool.

I found some on the road once. My friend and I hitched a ride out to the mountains to hike and smoke some blond Lebanese hash and search for fungi. We hiked for miles along the 2-lane highway as we were moving between campgrounds and trails and found different types of Cannabis cigarettes (joints) in 2 places along the shoulder of the road (not actually on the road). Concerned about the potential for pot laced with dangerous substances, we dissected the joints and determined the quality to be safe, at which time we re-rolled the herb and smoked it.

Good luck with your search. May the road always provide what you need. :peace:

it does sometimes... but it seems the weather here in ohio at the moment doesnt want me out looking for more :( i cant believe 12 inches of snow overnight!

I would look for a hotel employee who look like they might know. Cab drivers, store employees maybe?

Just ask around to people who look like they might know, it's the only way.

I would look for a hotel employee who look like they might know. Cab drivers, store employees maybe?
Absolutely right, brilliant. For this response I will give you good rep.

PatrizioD, HELL NO don't do that. That just makes you look like a narc. I've been buying blunts and seen friends who needed weed or vice versa. As for outsiders, no one would get anything at the gas station. Let me just say I live in NJ where we don't pump our own gas, so we buy blunts right from the gas pumper guy. Well I had this guy come up to me one time I was buying blunts, probably thinking just like you. Well I flipped a shit having this guy come up to me I didn't know who he was and I know everybody.

It went like this..
Guy walking fast up to my car-"Hey you got weed?"
Me-"What the fuck did you just say to me?"
Guy-"You g-"
Me-"Don't fucking ask me that shit." and drove off.

There's been cops here that see you buying blunts at the gas station. They'll pull you over and search you.

I guess it all depends on where you are. I was at a gas station in northn MA during a blizzard, and me and my friend asked the guy coming out of the store if they had any extra. Oh, we were in my buddy's new Grand Marquis, too.

Us: "Good choice, I myself prefer Garci's to Dutches. know where we can get any in this shit weather?"
Them: "you guys arent cops or anything, right?"
Us: "Nah, just a couple of stoners in a snowstorm."
Them: "Yeah, I feel that. What you lookin for?"

In short, its all about the situation at the time. Common sense goes a loooong way these days, as its such a rare commodity. Plus this thread has 'on the road' in the title, so the fact that you'd have out of state plates should factor in to the cop-paranoia. Regardless of what you do, where you do it, who you do it with, or how you do it, try to be safe and smart.

maybe it's just me But
I have yet to enter a bar at 8-10 pm at night
and not see a deal go down.
It may have been what I wanted, may Not have been.
But it's where I start :cheesygrinsmiley:

Be careful, it's not for the faint of heart!

Stay away from bus stations
but if you happen to walk out
and stroll down the street about the same time of day,
may find another starting point.

Hey guys this is my first post.

I have a question.. maybe someone could tell me where I could find the thread with this topic... but is it possible that stress can affect your smoking experience? Because of too much stress??? Heres the thing,granted we dont have very easy access to good quality.

Hey guys this is my first post.

I have a question.. maybe someone could tell me where I could find the thread with this topic... but is it possible that stress can affect your smoking experience? Because of too much stress??? Heres the thing,granted we dont have very easy access to good quality.

lolll

wal-mart usually has a couple/few stoners in the know doing some shopping, plus almost everyone who works there smokes. i just hang out and look for them red eyes w/a blunt stick over my ear talkin bout where is tha bud. if you prefer a more low key approach and you have a female w/you she can find it pretty quick in there too w/o all the paranoia from the guide. usually you'll have to go to 'area b' so stay together and remember a stranger is a friend you havent met yet so just sayin hi can go a long way when your traveling.

Back
Top Bottom