First DWC Grow - 3 Passed Failure In Soil

no doubt pics go up after before and after change, i appreciate it. where can i get dark air line? the store laughed and said" i've been growing...blag blah blah. what they say n sell me has failed bow you guys/this site i have made it farther than i have before. Again THANKS.

So H2O2 (peroxide) it is a good thing to use throughout grow or/use more 4 like flushing any errors n cleaning out system? im so curious these r practoce the REAL STRAI I knOW THE QUALITY OF IS LIKE A WEEK OUT OF THE SEEDLING. GOONA HAVE TO BUILD VEG ROOM.

I WILL KEEP YOU N ALL POSTED

THANKS I AM FULLY DEDICATED ALL IN, RIGHT. GO BIG OR GO HOME....

ALLINFO I RECEIVE I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF, H2O2 JUST HAPPENED TO BE WHAT THE STORE SAID, FILL BUCKET AND DUNK ROOTS IN TO IT WHILE CLEANING BUCKET. I PUT IT IN RES. AND PLAN ON FLOWER SAT.
Sorry for "caps" i bought 99% isotope alchol (s/p) to sterilize anything ino thew room...especially when i change the babies. I added insulation aka styrafoam around res. i've had temp issues and freezing a gallon of water displaces water to high in other buckets.
Suggestions on cooling res. where i am at its been high 50's at night and 80+ day time, temp in room i have got lowered to abou 78 on 500 watt but jumps to almost 90 when i up the watts to 750, should i change the watts? is it bad to do or even good?

Lastly I attempted to take top growth and seperate, THIS STUFF WORKS, NOW ALL 3 HAVE 2 CROWN GROWING, TRYING TO BEND FOR HORIZONTAL GROWTH. SHOULD I LEAVE LIKE THIS THROUGHOUT FLOWER?

THANKS ANY AND ALL....

okay quick update on pics:
PLANT_1-TOP_SHOT1.JPG
notice pencil!
PLANT_1-_ATTEMPT_AT_FOILAGE_SHOT_-_Copy.JPG
plant 1 foilage
plant_1-_inside_foilage.JPG
BETTER INNER FOILAGE.... SEX?
PLANT_2-_TOPP_SHOT_-_Copy.JPG
top shot plant 2
Plnat_2_foilage_shot.JPG
PLANT 2 FOILAGE SHOT...SEX?
MINI_ME-_TOP_SHOT.JPG
"MINI ME" TTOP SHOT FINALLY GROWING A BIT
MINI_ME-_SIDE_ANGLE.JPG
"MINI ME" ANGLED SIDE SHOT

By looking at these pics can anyone distinguish sex? and they look ok to flower this weekend?

COMMENTS PLEASE.....

I want to watch this one Those plants are doing great Your set up should produce any style you grow I hope their females for you I cant wait to see them finish From my little experiences growing in soil some of those lower branches on plants 1 and 2 could be trimmed and I just started trying the LST grow on my 3 better youngclones like Cultivator said
take bottom 2 fan leaves off and bend over and tie down
cuz I learned of it here at 420 and that it can improve yeilds some.My other two were smaller so I just Fimmed them In 2 days now the Lst ones really responded well They all have 2 weeks to go in veg to start flower at 6 weeks since I cut those clones
Do you have to flower so early?

First thanks it is time consuming, Actually the plants atleast 1 n 2 are floureshing but i know its bc of light location. I have learned almost to much on here... I watched a you-tube video on F.I.M./TOPPING, Tried it ad WOW! BASICALLY F.I.M. I just took half off the crown and it did exactly that. L.S.T./BENDING working well on p1 tried on p2 but this one wants to up.

As far as flowering:
I'm not trying to rush it, (well i guess i am). First, location not available long enough. i really enjoy watching growth n life. So this is my first hydro grow honestly thought i would have killed em. Working on designing new areas, but with a LARGER FINACIAL ABILITY. I changed water yesterday and cleaned entire system to sterilize from algea (2 hrs minimum), I ran H2O2 TO FLUSH AND AIR THE ROOTS BEFORETHE CHANGE, Ph'd WATER TO 5.7ish, and added a blend of less veg n started intro bloom nutrients. Do not want to stress to much, I did as cultivator suggested and cant wait to wake em up. I am thinking of switching light cycle mon/tues. I need to tell sex,( they say to early, THE BIBLE SHOWS "PRE-FLOWERING SEX SIGNS" I GOT 60X-100X MICROSCOPE AND I DO BELIEVE 2 OF 3 R FEMALE.... I MAY JUST BE SEEING WHAT I WANT TO SEE...

OH I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TYPE OF STRAIN THESE ARE EITHER... BUBBALICOUS IS COMING NEXT!!!

YOU HAV JOURNAL LIKE TO SEE YOUR SET UP

PICS TONIGHT...

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL

so heres my 3 That got LST .They would need sunglasses at first under your light. They are under T5s at 18/6 and were cut on 10/31from my unknown mother I dont have room or light for. She has helped me enough to want to try and get seeds from.I wish it was summer again for her to go outside for a nice finish. But I want something different with a name to grow now! Anyways this is my first LST grow and I'm looking for a shorter and fuller canopy and bigger yeild.They will go under my switchable 400 ballast as soon as that space isfree. Rite to hps cuz of space and time in my little setup I mite manipulate the litehours for bigger size and yeild too

10819.JPG

Well it has been a few days since I last posted.....
I switched up water, nutrients and went to a 12/12.... "SEE WHAT HAD HAPPENED WAS"..... NFC NO FIN REASON MY PRIZE, DIED. It actually just came off in hand..... i was turning buckets, added support yet it broke at base of stem. The rootings were like Whoa!!! i even cut it up and got some practice cloning. y would a stem do that? it was as thick as 1 1/2-2 pencil radius yet it snapped right on the main line down.
The main question is: WHY?

SECOND QUESTION: CAN THESE CUTTINGS LAST AND GO BACK INTO VEG, FROM THE DOME OR A 18/6?SET IT UP YESTERDAY MORNING AND AS OF THIS TIME THERE IS NO YELLOWING ON LEAVES NOT EVEN SLUMPPED OVER.... WIERD & UPSETTING. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Well it has been a few days since I last posted.....
I switched up water, nutrients and went to a 12/12.... "SEE WHAT HAD HAPPENED WAS"..... NFC NO FIN REASON MY PRIZE, DIED. It actually just came off in hand..... i was turning buckets, added support yet it broke at base of stem. The rootings were like Whoa!!! i even cut it up and got some practice cloning. y would a stem do that? it was as thick as 1 1/2-2 pencil radius yet it snapped right on the main line down.
The main question is: WHY?

SECOND QUESTION: CAN THESE CUTTINGS LAST AND GO BACK INTO VEG, FROM THE DOME OR A 18/6?SET IT UP YESTERDAY MORNING AND AS OF THIS TIME THERE IS NO YELLOWING ON LEAVES NOT EVEN SLUMPPED OVER.... WIERD & UPSETTING. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

I am really sorry to here that. For growing is something that changes with every grow sometimes you have a complete 180 when you think everything couldn't get any worse. Good luck

sorry man I hope they make it. Its good they didnt wilt over Ive had clones totally sagging and looking dead but kept misting them and at about a week the tip lifted towards the light . Worst case you still got that Bubbliciousauto coming but if the clones do survive do you have a veg area set aside or you gonna run them together ?

to closetorganic, Thanks I APPRECIATE THE WORDWS OF WISDOM......

While I was complaining about my best one dying, i did disect the plant, took clones like topped it, middle and bottom. both top and lower "clone" cuttling looks to be maintaining. The bottom two leaves have yellowed: of which on has wilted over 90 degrees and the other has maintained what seems to be RATHER WELL. SO I honestly got more than i expected firtst go hydro.... there are currently two BEAUTIFUL BABIES (LADIES) STILL THRIVING IN THE ROOM....YEAH MAN!!!

As far as they go, my best is my worst and vica versa. the little one aka "mini-me" has gone from 2.5-3" in veg 4 weeks, to I think it was 11" and P#2 is 14" but holy grail type bushy.... I have Jorge Cerventas "Marijuana Horticulture: THE INDOOR/OUTDOOR MEDICAL GROWER'S BIBLE" LOVE THIS BOOK. I'm becoming a Botanist, switch majors...hahah THAT BOOK IS WHAT IT CLAIMS "THE BIBLE" of this field. I am growing sunflowers outside in soil to see wtf happens....

I still am curious why the P#1 broke like it did..... snapped at stem where roots start. Roots where white up until the end, all I can think is when i started to bend P#1 it grew horizontal got that S-shape. R.I.P....well parts of you. ill throw up some pics thoght i was done with the log im gonna ride this to its all "brown"

Im not sure my words are that wise Im trying this on low money -my family house kids are first and heres some other cheap clones cut 11/30 I didnt have those root plugs just put them rite in with root hormone into 4 parts worm castings 1 part FFOF and 1 part perlite I didnt use zip lock bag or have a dome so they always need to be misted and so far 1 of 6 failed and heres what they look like now.
daves_005.JPG

Space in my closet is full I took these from my other unknown mother so I can flower my 2 mothers I REALIZED I dont have room for These are gonna be 3rd now in line for flower A clusterphuk I getting into LOL Anyways these look sad to me one or more mite die too I would like to get a tall dome like yours that I hope is still "alive"

Yea brop, I feel you on the FINACIAL FRONT.... i actually took the dome off this morning, i have a couple that look like bro/sisters to the ones shown in pic above. I have stuff everywhere, I started early flower to get throught this grouping n start next session but it seems that in me trying the "new techniques" they are staying in there. I have definately learned a lot!!! first round hydro, Let me tell you it is the way, i only had maybe 5-6" plants, ( i did not know what i was doing either but my finger wasnt green yet). Im n a closet..... wish i had taken the time to get everything design, corrrectly space and install, plus just made life much easier. moving in a few so i can't wait to get my own "area" the wifey allows...haha

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom