First ever grow -- blue cheese

perkyp

sup ppl. this is my first grow ever and im tryin sum blue cheese. about 6 weeks into flowering and growth seems very slow. if anyone can help please do. im using a 300watt cfl, and big bud nutrients
P200309_23_30.JPG
P200309_23_30_01_.JPG
P200309_23_35_04_.JPG
P200309_23_35.JPG
P200309_23_34_03_.JPG

6 weeks... hmm

What spectrum CFL?

Are you sure there is absolutely no light leaks during the 12 hours of dark?

What strength are you running the big bud? Are you running any other nutes with the big bud?

I have not grown cheese myself so I'm not sure if its a late bloomer, as some strains tend to be.

In general the plant looks healthy over all, maybe a little pale green but that could be the strain or lighting. Are you feeding any Nitrogen?

Just keep caring for them and hopefully they explode with growth over the next 4 weeks or so.

its a red spectrum m8, no light leaks. I use 2.5ml per litre and water them every 3 days. 200ml with nutes then 200ml without nutes so on. the big bud is 0 - 2 - 4 so no nitrogen at all. the light is 5 inches from the plants. thanks for postin so quick lads

Anything else that could be causing slow growth or any tips on how to speed it up a bit?

Go with a 600 watt HPS light. Not sure if you'll benefit greatly though at this stage of this grow but it should make a huge difference for your next grow.

Ok these photos were taken today, the last photos wer about a week ago, doesnt look like much change at all.
P240309_17_28_02_.JPG
P240309_17_29_01_.JPG
P240309_17_28_01_.JPG
P240309_17_27_03_.JPG
P240309_17_27_01_.JPG
P240309_17_27.JPG

sup ppl, 2 days from the last pics and i cant see any difference really. please can you help me to sort this out before i rage at them, thanks

Add more light..... not sure what you expect to grow with a cfl, they look good for what you are using.. Get some more CFL's and fill in where needed...What kinda temps do you have in there? Low temps can slow growth...

the light is about 4/5 inches away. yea m8 its barneys feminised seeds, what week into flowering are u playafly

Perky P I my plants just hatched out of the soil the other day. Are you going to let them grow normal without lst'ing or scroging? I'm still debating on which method to do.

your buds look awesome. if you could drop the ilghts to maybe 3 inches off the plants that would be sweet. as long as temps stay around 77 or so, it shold be fine. get the lights as close as pOSSIBLE!! thats how you get bomb ass buds. if you get more light you can up the nutrients, which means....more bud moer dank. but your planst are very healthy congrats!

cheers tommy i will drop it to 3 inches. thanks for the info and the compliments m8. yea im just lettin them grow normal playafly

ive only ever smoked blue cheese once and that was what my m8 brought bak from amsterdam. was very very tasty. will deffo do a report for u viper. cheers m8

Back
Top Bottom