First Ever Grow

Yh m8. Stinking ain't the word. Tent should be here tomorrow. I been doing this whole thing as I been going rly lol. Realising I need something them buying it and so forth all throughout the whole process. At least next time round I shall have everything. I have got some new York City diesel at the ready. Was given a delicious candy as a freebie as well and I never even heard of that so I have no Idea how this one's gonna go tho lol

19f873961f8f881450d61e6818773049.jpg

What's this look like to anyome

Is there any tell tale signs I am growing male plants because atm it's been a week and only one plant I have is showing signs of flowering and I'm getting a but worried

He people. I have recently not been posting much lately because I have been having some issues and am at a bit of a loose end. I have obviously vegged for too long. My plants have blown up to the point where they ate are probably about 5 inches from my parabolic. I can't even rly get inside to help them. I have had to take one of the girls out and put her in the greenhouse to try and free up a bit of space and my humidity is at 80%and I have no idea how to get it down without the use of a dehumidifier which is a 100 pound I just haven't got atm what with recently moving out etc. There all in flower so super cropping isn't rly an option I don't think. Nor is there any room in there as they are just to bushy

Back
Top Bottom