1st Time Back New Grow Environment

Quick Update #9:welcome:
The Incredible is starting to gain a little weight but the seem to be getting longer than anything. Few yellowing leaves but they go fully yellow before falling off without burning, she's about 48 days after the flip and about 38 days after preflowers so hopefully she's reaching her halfway mark. Strain finder says she will finish in 53 days but she looks like shes barely hitting her stride. She has a few amber but it's just on the sugar leaves. And when I say few I really mean one here one there no clusters
Here's the lady now :peace:
IB_Group_colas.jpg

Some individual colas:hug:
IB_cola_1.jpg
IB_48_days_12:12.jpg

One with the lights on :skeptical:
IB_day_48_under_12:12.jpg

Blueberry Cheesecake is just 15 days into the flip here comes preflowers
One with the lights out.
BC_15_days_12:12.jpg

Finally here's the clones I made from Incredible bulk and Chiesel. The Chiesel has been repotted in a 2 gal smart pot she will eventually be up potted to a five gallon. I decided to try some lolipopping on the IB growing in the cups she isn't really producing andy side branching hopefully this will encourage them to grow out.
Group_of_clones.jpg

Decided to make some clones of the Blueberry Cheesecake while using just water and 2 weeks later
BC_clone_roots.jpg
BC_clone_second.jpg

Kinda wish I had a bigger tent all these clones are taking up alot of room without me being able to flower them. I need to work out a better schedule.:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom