First Grow 2 Plants NFT 600w Dual Spectrum HPS

niallbud

hi this is my first grow i am doing nyc diesel and sour O.G i have them in a 4ft by 2ft nft, i am using digital ballast and 600w dual spectrum hps (sun master) i am using ionic grow for veg and inoic bloom for flower any advice for a newbie will be posting pics every week starting today one week into veg. i am using a diy tent made from b+w sheeting. the plants originate from clones from very reliable source. the clones were about an inch high when i put them into the tank. ps sorry for shit quality photos taken from mobile phone.
there is a tiny bit of nute burn but i think that is just the plants getting used to water/nute mix

one week into veg am i doing ok?
both_plants.jpg

NYCD11.jpg

OG10.jpg

look forward to hearing advice and pointers thanks

hi im using tap water yes but letting it sit for day or so before adding to tank have ph test kit testing every day and am in process of getting a feed truncheon but no no ppm yet :(

its just under 8 inches roots are well rooted into spreader mat will probz put more pics up in few days as growing by the minute lol

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom