First Grow-37 days-LST\Top Question

CatDaddy

Hey guys, I had a journal going here but got a horrible response rate, its all good.I am on my first grow, day 36. I topped most of my plants, and LST on the biggest ones. I just want some insight if I am doing this right. I transplanted them into 3 gallon smart pots with ocean forest soil 23 days ago, and it lookd like it needs nitrogen so I am starting nutes for first time.

I have House and Garden Soil A + B, Root Excelurator, Drip Clean, Top Booster. I was just going tonuse the Soil A + B for now.

Any tips?
20150406_221816.jpg
20150406_221613.jpg
20150406_221248.jpg

Thank you for your comment, very much appreciated.

Im about to feed them right now, House and Garden Soil A + B

hey @CatDaddy I am also on my first grow and was doing some lsting to I was asking the same questions if I am doing this right we are in the same boat so to speak do you have a grow journal you can see my grow journal in my signature I don't get many responses to my grow journal but its more for my me just to keep track of what I am doing I get high and forget shit lol what kind of light you using I am growing with a mars II 400w led light from marshydro

014756.JPG

016633.JPG

looking good ,yeah keep on those bitches tie the main trunk down and watch her explode once you expose the plant/undergrowth to more light ,all sorts of growth will happen and all will be fighting to be the top, LST with scrog net and large pots and a longer veg time =MAX Bud.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom