first grow any help would be cool

smoke free

I have 1T-5 fluorescent light 2ft 8bulb and a 3ft by 3ft and its 7ft high tent and I have ten seeds n a cup,how long before I see the plant start to come up?I put them in a napkin and they popped open and I put them in a bin and its going on the 5th day and nothing up yet. Also will th T-5 be enough heat for the flowering stage to I'm short on cash and really don't have money for a 600watt hps and if the T-5 will work for everything how much should 6 plants give me dry? plus would it be better to get 1or2 more T-5 or a 600watt light if one won't work?

you have a few questions here mate; lets sort them out for you:
Be patient with the seeds they can take longer than 5 days to pop up depending on environment factors.

I think you will have enough heat, but I guess it depends where you live;
what I do it get a portable camping heater than runs on propane, it will add extra heat and co2 for your plants, but be careful has too much co2 is not good for them.

yield depends on so many factors it is hard to give you a figure.

best just to keep them vigorous and they will flower beautifully, but do not except to much from them, as yield has a direct correlation with the amount of light they receive, all thing being equal and assuming the plants stay healthy.

I would go for the 600 watt light over T5, it has more penetrating power, as the light is more intense and comes from one central point;
have you thought of using CFL, as well, perhaps around the sides of the plants;
they come in different kelvins, and are cheaper than HID lights.
I hope this helps,

Back
Top Bottom