Help, burned the top of plant

smoke free

Sorry not sure if I should ask this here but I have a ? and im not sure where to ask for help,I have 8 plants in a 3ft by 3ft and it's 7ft high (tent)i have 1 t-5 2ft 8bulb fluo and there all in a dome and 1 of them burned lastnight the tip of it and it started to work it's way done is there anything I can do to save it or is it just going to die I would really like to save it so any help would be nice THANKS P.S I would post some pic's of them but i'm not sure how to do that with my phone but HELP ANYONE

Re: How Can I Tell if my Bag Seeds are Healthy?

If in deed you think that the tip is fried, just cut it off, it's the same as cropping/fimming kind of... it will make the other tops shoot up to be the top head.
I am guessing that the plant got too close to the light and that's how it got burned? Maybe you should try some Low Stress Training, there are many articles and posts about that and all other stuff grow related, checkout the "How To" link in my sig... you will learn a lot from there!

I'll see if I can't get a mod to move this post to a place where this post will have a better chance of being seen... cheers!

As for uploading and posting pics... you can learn how to do that here:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Sorry not sure if I should ask this here but I have a ? and im not sure where to ask for help,I have 8 plants in a 3ft by 3ft and it's 7ft high (tent)i have 1 t-5 2ft 8bulb fluo and there all in a dome and 1 of them burned lastnight the tip of it and it started to work it's way done is there anything I can do to save it or is it just going to die I would really like to save it so any help would be nice THANKS P.S I would post some pic's of them but i'm not sure how to do that with my phone but HELP ANYONE

Back
Top Bottom