Nutes
Fox Farm Trio
Air circulation 6 inch personal fan.

Intake
Passive

Exhaust
4" fan

Lights
T5 2' double 6500k 2 CFLs 6500 k (seedlings and clone starting)
Mars Hydro 96 LED ...

Start April 10th
420-magazine-mobile1930758593.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1182659670.jpg

Moved to tent 1 1/2 week later.
420-magazine-mobile1540788220.jpg
420-magazine-mobile740769598.jpg

Now 2/30/17
420-magazine-mobile1061625058.jpg
420-magazine-mobile502245443.jpg
420-magazine-mobile784484397.jpg

Will have led tomorrow night and be transplanting lsd into a 3 gal pot and be moving lsd and Apollo 13 into bigger side until harvest then continue cycle and start new seeds thinking of feminized for next switch...
420-magazine-mobile2021929179.jpg
420-magazine-mobile736646289.jpg

First grow Apollo 12- LSD Clones Bag seeds Randoms

Forgot also fimmed both plants when moved to tent. White 3 gal is Apollo and the other tall will be in a black 3 gal is lsd. Shooting for 6 week then switch. Will try to post daily if not every other day at the latest.

If anyone has any suggestions to increase yield and to keep shorter feel free to post. Would be appreciated.
Sup bud saw your post looking for followers try my best to keep up. Still learning m6self but I'm. Here. Try keeping lights a bit lower in veg to reduce stretch. Best i got on that bud.

Also suggest looking at the mats hydro thread by smoke Sara. Great learning there for understanding diodes true wattage and much more.

I really appreciate it guys and very new to led I know if you get the light to close even though the light is not hot it will burn the plant from uv rays im trying to stay at 18 inches until I flower then 18-12 inches I have 2-3 more weeks for them before I switch them over. I got some more pics of what I took today and lst the smaller one a tad more to get her to fulfill the circumstance of her pot/corner to keep from over lapping.

I really appreciate it guys and very new to led I know if you get the light to close even though the light is not hot it will burn the plant from uv rays im trying to stay at 18 inches until I flower then 18-12 inches I have 2-3 more weeks for them before I switch them over. I got some more pics of what I took today and lst the smaller one a tad more to get her to fulfill the circumstance of her pot/corner to keep from over lapping.
Penny wise is a strong believer that intensity is more important. But rule of thumb place hand under of its to warm for you to be under that for 18 hrs then back off or keep cool zone above tops of plants. Then it will allow you to lower the light. Then it is about monitoring tips and colour twice a day I'd recommend. Best i got. But a second or third opinion would be ideal here. . .

Penny wise is a strong believer that intensity is more important. But rule of thumb place hand under of its to warm for you to be under that for 18 hrs then back off or keep cool zone above tops of plants. Then it will allow you to lower the light. Then it is about monitoring tips and colour twice a day I'd recommend. Best i got. But a second or third opinion would be ideal here. . .
Depends on light source, watts, footprint, rh , and temp lol. Once you have the light source you want to provide it gets easier to dial everything else in. I am also a believer in intensity.

Back
Top Bottom