First Grow CFL Soil

Hps offers far too much useless light for my taste although it's penetration powers seem to be unmatched.

No I might gather a bunch of pollen in a baggy, but mostly I'm just going to chop him up and smoke him, maybe do a couple experiments with the lights to see how it reacts.

You can even buy a 150W self-enclosed HPS "security light" at Home DePot. They aren't that expensive and if you add it to your existing CFL's you will have better results in flowering. Just a thought for your next grow.

alright, got some pics of the lil one, but haven't managed to quit being lazy, quite yet. Strange thing tho, I noticed after I popped the shell off of it that it's sprouting leaves in 3s, you'll see what I mean soon.

IMAG0024_1_.jpg

IMAG0023_1_.jpg

Transplanted it a couple days ago, looking good, thinking about getting some red light in there. Initial plans are to maybe add two lights but then the lights won't be above the plant, they'll all be to the side anyone think that would be an issue? Or should I just keep them above the plants?

IMAG0025_1_.jpg

IMAG0026_1_.jpg

IMAG0027_1_.jpg

Added a light, and she has taken off, looking kind of sad right now tho, I'm going to keep a watchful eye on her, I've been gone alot the past week due to human females I have troubles with. I'm going to try to add some nutes to the top, maybe pick her up a bit.

My Camera is broken, so no posts from here out really, She is look beautiful white hairs all over, waiting a couple weeks then it's harvest time. Next grow is going to be HID 6-9 plants at a time, just need that other green and I'm off

Hi DarkYggdrasil

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom