First Grow - Critical Super Silver Haze

Don't know how I should be trimming exactly I'll upload pics later today. I think I'm doing it right but reading guides and doing it myself, would be nice to have any sort of input lol I'm already on the second week of stretch

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Oo ok! Well it all depends on your preference usually i like to remove any thing at the bottom that isn't getting much light just for the fact that it won't develop full dense buds it just benefits the buds on the top I see you have one DWC bucket right? Have you looked into a scrog style approach It would seriously benefit your application and give you a higher weight and better final product

Yes this is the type of conversation I wanted lol.. It is dwc. I do want to cut of stuff that looks like it's not getting light I've been working on that slowly the past few days I'll upload soon. Hopefully I did a good job. I did try scrog early on in the grow but I think at this point it is not a good idea since it's flowering already. Or it's ok to scrog while flowering??

It's best to do the training while in veg and maybe finalize the final structure the first weeks of flowering since it is still stretching . But in flower you should notice the stems become thicker and you can accidentally breAk one trying to bend it. I would say the best thing to do is support it with strings and do a nice clean up. If anything is in shade id remove it but that's my opinion and the reason I say that is because I also use LED and although they are great they usually don't get the deep penetration you can also lower your light for more intensity and keep it from stretching I have mine about 14 inches away

Back
Top Bottom