Skid's First Grow - G13 Haze & Kali Mist

Yeah, I just grew this for personal anyways, The one Kali mist I was about to kill started to bloom again so I have three plants. The learnign experience has been good, I agree doing a harder strain at to start will make easier strains a breeze.

The tricombes on teh g13 haze are starting to get cloudy, i'd say 40% cloudy with the occasional amber. Man the nugs are SO FROSTY AND STICKY, im like fat kid smellign cake when I see them...... can't wait.

So I think the G13 haze is ready to harvest. The triclomes are all cloudy and about 10% amber. The fan leaves are all dying also.

so excited. I heard if you keep it in a dark room for 48 hours the THC lvl skyrockets

My G13 haze only gave me 38 grams. Meh, I think I cut it a bit early. I thought teh buds were much denser. Im smoking that shit though its nice.

The kali mist is doing ok , having a nitrogen diffeiientcy sucks, but Im learnign to treat it.

Finished the grow. Got about 45 grams from the G13 Haze and just trimmed up and weighed the dry kali mist plant, got 95 grams off that one.

So to start off with 6 and only harvet two was a bit of a let down, but I learned alot.

#1 DONT overwater.
#2 Dont go straight to bloom nutes from veg nutes, there needs to be a transition period.
#3 Diagnose nute diffencies ASAP.
#4 Do not try to pull braches nmore then they want to move while LSTing.
#5 Give the correct amount of water when feeding. I was over watering with freqency and under watering with teh amount.

So I got some sweet personal smoke.

I have already started my second grow I got soem Critical + 2.0 and purple kush going atm. Moms are almost ready to give me some clones and I have two plants that I didnt want to take clones from already at about 14 days in flower.

So thanks to everyone who gave me tips, and of someone can tell me how to diagnose nute issues and how to fix a damn nitrogen diffency in flower that woudl be great.

Peace

would be good to post pics of said problems people can try to help diagnose take all advice with a grain of salt as there is a lot of information out there
and as far as nitrogen deficiency in bloom it would depends how bad of a deficiency your talking about
the reason I say this is because as you go into bloom your already gonna be cutting back on the nitrogen
as far as transition its not the major cause of your problem you can give a 1 week transition on nutes
its not a big issue im in hydro but ive done soil I go straight from 18/6 to 12/12 and my nutes are changed accordingly
I have done transition before but ive notice no ill effect from no real transition of nutes or light schedule
another thing you might want to be aware of is your ph
ph will affect what nutes and how nutes are being uptake
its not only the ph of what you feed it its the actual soil ph or in hydro just the liquids ph
as far as how much to feed when you see it coming out of the bottom you stop
I used to feed every other and plain water in between in soil itll help the salt buildup which will affect your ph
the soil is not like the hydro in the sense that I do weekly cleaning and res changes in soil your stuck with that
soil for the grow so you gotta keep it clean its why water in between is good even better if your using a organic fully sustainable soil that all you have to do is water plain water
know the dry weight of the pot you can easily figure that one out wait till it dries out till the point the leaves start to droop
itll get better fast once you water it but you will know that once it starts getting that light its time to water and you don't have to wait till the leaves droop once you know the feel of the pot dry
hope that helped

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom