2nd LED Grow, Kali Mist

Re: Staffy's 2nd GLH Grow, Kali Mist

Excellent journal Staffy.

I like how you're being patient with the dry and cure.

I'm gonna grow Kali Mist this summer.

Congrats on your success.

so wats the plan for your next grow bro

new soil, lava rocks, all organic teas. foliar sprays. 3, 5 gal bucket. 2 aurora indica and 1 cannalope haze. gettin all tomo :cheer:. gonna grow these pretty big prob veg for around 2 month then flower. should be great.real excited about the strains and the new game plan.

soon ill be gettin another tent , basically a new setup so i can veg and flower at same time. or i might play with sea of green for a bit. try and pull in every month. be nice. might be the way to go cuz its just for me and wife and we go thru alot.

new soil, lava rocks, all organic teas. foliar sprays. 3, 5 gal bucket. 2 aurora indica and 1 cannalope haze. gettin all tomo :cheer:. gonna grow these pretty big prob veg for around 2 month then flower. should be great.real excited about the strains and the new game plan.

soon ill be gettin another tent , basically a new setup so i can veg and flower at same time. or i might play with sea of green for a bit. try and pull in every month. be nice. might be the way to go cuz its just for me and wife and we go thru alot.

2 month veg? Jeezus ... i think youd be straight with one plant lol. Just keep some on standby in case those organic teas don't do your ladies justice.

2 month veg? Jeezus ... i think youd be straight with one plant lol. Just keep some on standby in case those organic teas don't do your ladies justice.

why wouldnt it work? have u tried organics? what do u do? :)
thanks bud

Just going to chime on on this "organic" vs. "chemical" nonsense. I don't give a flying rat's ass where you get your ferts/nutes, ultimately, they're the same damn thing, whether produced by duck poop, cactus spines and the spit from rare cave newts or by some bespectacled nerd in a laboratory, at the bottom, it's organic elements and compounds that make it.

Period.

That's my opinion after having listened to this crap from when I lived in Santa Fe and the debate was over 'organic' versus 'chemical' salt for you food -- it's SODIUM CHLORIDE, whether from a salt mine in Timbuktu or evaporated sea water from the Jersey shore.

I'm sure I'll get flamed for my opinion, but logic, applied with Occam's Razor leads me to believe "organic" nutes are a means of separating a grower from his or her hard earned cash.

Occam's Razor leads me to believe "organic" nutes are a means of separating a grower from his or her hard earned cash.

Organic nutes are usually cheaper than the chemical stuff they sell at the hydro store.

"Chemical fertilizers do not build soil and promote salt build up to toxic proportions after continued use. Organic fertilizers on the other hand, continually build the soil, promote better structure, and foster soil organism growth. The addition of organic fertilizers over a long period enhances the soil life, another plus for the great majority of garden plants." <--From Planet Natural.

I totally agree with this

I'm pulling my dog out of this hunt after this, but if you took *any* "organic" nute, then any "chemical" nute and ran them through mass spectrometry, they'd be the same damned thing.

You are right in your statement that we are just talking about chemicals. However, it's all about "how" the chemicals are available to the plant. Read DocBud's latest journal and ask him why he chose to construct his soil organically without adding any synthetic ferts. He hasn't even added OC+(his favorite fertilizer).

I'm sorry about jacking your thread staffy. :adore:

Seems like a relevant discussion to me!

Hows the drying/curing goin Staff? What % is your RH at? Just got my mini hygrometer the other day so checkin up on my semi-recent harvest. I'm right around 58% after 2 weeks, so far so good though my Diablo will never lose the hay smell cus they were pulled immature.

Hopin your CM comes out smellin sticky fresh!

:peace:

lol. ok some discussion on here that i missed after goin back to lunch, lol. rocket u cant mees up me thread, any input on here is great and appreciated. now my thoughts. supposedly ya organic is cheaper, so im gonna try it. but how u guys say chemical and organic basically the same thing, well ya im sure, ingredient and what not is the same but to me chemicals just seems like it would have been more alternated in th lab to get what we need where as the bird shit and what not, salt from a cave, lol. funny. didnt really need as much done , but then again i odnt know and im sure alot of people dont know, unless u do the shit YOURSELF!! cant remember but i think someone said bocbud is doin all organic, but using OC+ ya, thats not organic in my opinion. that stuff, i dont know, i dont like it and got lucky i guess and talked with some guys who tried using OC+ a few times and they said the same thing and felt how i felt about it, so i would not let that shit near my organic crop.

Seems like a relevant discussion to me!

Hows the drying/curing goin Staff? What % is your RH at? Just got my mini hygrometer the other day so checkin up on my semi-recent harvest. I'm right around 58% after 2 weeks, so far so good though my Diablo will never lose the hay smell cus they were pulled immature.

Hopin your CM comes out smellin sticky fresh!

:peace:

good i guess. im not 100% happy with it. but well see . humidity is at a stead 65% at mo. i think maybe the km was pulled a lil early. well actually i bet that sh!t could of gone another 2-3 weeks. weighed it yesterday and its at now. 90.4g goin down a lil

has anyone here ever used roots soil? or ever lava rocks? and do u just use the lava rcks instead of perlite?

Back
Top Bottom