First Grow - Crop King Seeds NYC Diesel

Scottishammer

420 Member
Here is the result of my first grow. Germinated 2 seeds, both germinated a-ok. Tried hydro with one, soil with the other. Hydro died week two because I suck. Here is the final result as I started to flush and then dry.
beauty3-2.jpg
Tric2.png
Tric1.png
20170608_131038.jpg

24"x24"x36". Not as big as it may seem, but still not bad for the enclosure. Curing is almost done and the yield is just shy of 2 ounces now.

edit: I didn't measure the plant but I would guess 18" tall and at least that wide.

24"x24"x36". Not as big as it may seem, but still not bad for the enclosure. Curing is almost done and the yield is just shy of 2 ounces now.

edit: I didn't measure the plant but I would guess 18" tall and at least that wide.

That's the same size as my tent. I think I let mine veg to long, they got pretty tall I did a lot of LST. I've got about 3 weeks to go for my first harvest. Started with 10 plants down to 4. It's been a bumpy first grow for me. I'v got a good idea for a few solid changes on the next grow. I've got 5 in veg for 3 weeks now for my second harvest.

Here's my story so far

First Time Grow Purple Kush & Cali OG Cush & Unknown

Back
Top Bottom