First grow in coco

Harperr

Hello everyone this is my first grow in coco Perlite i have 4 Feminized plants of aoura and masterkush(dont know who is whice)
under 1X400W HPS + 1X400MH the temperature of the room is about 30C TOP and 25 MIN the moisture is about 50% max 60% and i balance the ph at 6.2 in the last days all the plants starting to look in stress they are growing slowly and now the older leaves becoming yellow with black spots on them i changed my Watering and started to give them less water with only FLORAGRO GHE AND FLORA MICRO GHE im using tap watter i dont have now a ec meter but when i had one i saw that my tap water is on 400 EC
can anyone help with solving the problem ?
i will give more info if necessary thx
some photos :
female 1
114d9.JPG

1a52f8.JPG

female 2
2313a.JPG

2a47db.JPG

2ca970.JPG

female 3
32af3.JPG

3a67dc.JPG

female 4
4eda1.JPG

the grow room:
tent 1x1x2 M (3.2X3.2X6.4FT)
DSC_008242.jpg

From the pics it looks like you have a bit of Mag deficiency. Add a bit of Cal/Mag or 1 gram/gal of epson salts.
Good luck on your grow, just watch your plants.

GR

You probably need to water everyday 2x a day with a pH of 5.5-5.8 and that young a ppm of around 350 is how I do it and they love it. Sometimes I water 3xa a day just for the hell of it. Coco is a Hydroponics so you don't want the coco to dry out at all

Also if your tap water is so bad you need the flora micro for hard water not the normal purple looking stuff it's like a blue I'll share a link hold on

Also if your tap water is so bad you need the flora micro for hard water not the normal purple looking stuff it's Blue. Here is a photo -
61xuWzyXlIL_SL1200_.jpg

Thx for the quick answer i am using micro for hard water i will get a new EC meter and will change my ph balance to 5.5-5.8 can i use a auto watering system ? With 4 sprinkles for each plant for the balance of water is it possible ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Gr865 i will first try to change the watering and if its not work i will add cal and mag

1448718681852-631244809.jpg
14484772978931426394370.jpg
Thx for the quick answer i am using micro for hard water i will get a new EC meter and will change my ph balance to 5.5-5.8 can i use a auto watering system ? With 4 sprinkles for each plant for the balance of water is it possible ?

Yeah if you have everything you need for self watering should be good depending on how much water comes out at a time you will want to tune it in for how your ladies drink. I top feeding by hand and fees everyday at least 2x a day. My girls love it.

Offcurse i will tune it in the first time i will see howmuch water i need to get a through off than i will calculate the amount of time the pump will work

Go for at least a 10% runoff off I belive. Not sure with a self feeding though at least 5% runoff that way it flushes out the old for the new. Good luck. Check out my grow journal in my signature below. ✌

Looking at your pics again and I would say it is ph problems and coco is way to dry for sure. After you change things a little within a few hours they will look better I'm sure.

Gr865 i will first try to change the watering and if its not work i will add cal and mag

Remember coco is notorious for Mag deficiency. That has been the problem with most of my grows with coco. I solved this problem with the 1 gram per gallon addition of Epson.
Good luck on your grow.
GR

Update
All the plant look much better all the leaves are looking up to the sun they actually look like they are smileing and saying thnx
so thx for the help guys all of your advice was very helpful

Back
Top Bottom